“Great Staff and Food”

The Lodge Glenorchy
Cuisines: Cafe, Gastropub, New Zealand
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Under new Management since June 2013 you will find us in the heart of the town. Just five min. to the Lake and all major places of interest in Glenorchy. A perfect stop on you adventures around Glenorchy for all occasions. We do Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners, have Free Internet, Bottle Store and Take-Away options on our Menu.
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Had a fabulous meal served with the reknowned Kiwi hospitality. Cider on tap was worth having. Definitely good value for $

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Have had lunch there a few times and always enjoyed my coffee and snack or lunch with a good selection of choices. Friendly and fast service. Great place to relax for a drink in the evening and enjoyed the chicken schnitzel.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We ate here on a Monday evening. I had bangers and mash. My partner had fish and chips. Both can only be described as pretty basic. Shame really. Menu could easily be upgraded with a bit of effort.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

My family stopped in here after a visit to the local farm. Inside The Lodge Glenorchy is very homely with lots of people inside sheltering from the rain. Great selection of food and drinks. Very quick service and well priced.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stopped at The Lodge on our way through Glenorchy and we were not disappointed. This establishment served what my partner has described as the golden standard to which all chicken burgers should be made.
Lovely staff. Great food. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2017