We have stayed three times at the Yama Shizen for ski holidays and have just booked for a fourth time. Why? When you arrive it is what it says it is and more. The hotel is ideally situated close to lifts, cafes, entertainment and shops. The rooms are immaculately presented having all that we need in the way of utiliites including items for in-room catering and utilites to wash and dry ski gear in an adjacent personal service room. Most important of all for us though is the high level of service from all staff there from the administrative people who were always ready to assist with advice and logistical help, to the almost invisble services staff who saw to the clearning and restocking (towels etc) of the rooms without intrusion. We are frequent travellers who enjoy having things go smoothly. This is a hotel I always enjoy going back to because I know that they are consitent in the high qulaity of services provided, and the accomodation is excellent. For us, the Yama Shizen ticks all the boxes for a predictable quality holiday experience. Craig Baird
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yama Shizen has 39 apartments, ranging in size from Studio Rooms to 3 bedroom Penthouses. It is ideally located in upper Hirafu Village, with excellent access to the slopes, shopping, hot springs, and all the best restaurants. Designer interiors, contemporary architecture and the latest in alpine materials, Yama Shizen offers superior levels of quality, comfort and privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Rakuten, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yama Shizen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hokkaido Tracks Holidays Niseko Hotel Kutchan-Cho
- Yama Shizen Japan/Hokkaido - Kutchan-Cho