i stayed there 2 yrs ago. I can't find the email address. Can someone help me? thank u.Why must it be 200 characters? It was delightful, the apt I stayed inwas a 2bedroom, fantastic. great kitchen facility. Climate cintrol was perfect. Lots of hot water. Bath tup was great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vale Niseko is nestled in the heart of Hirafu Village in a prime ski-in, ski-out location. Spacious and luxurious interiors complement fantastic onsite features, including a family-friendly restaurant, natural onsen, heated swimming pool and ski shop. This award-winning hotel is comprised of of 49 apartments with a mix of resort rooms and one, two, and three bedroom apartments - eight of which boast private onsens. A three bedroom Penthouse on the top floor includes a onsen on the heated deck, which offers uninterrupted views of stunning Mt Yotei. The Vale Niseko has become synonymous with luxury in the town of Hirafu, and its exceptional service standards and unbeatable location ensure guests will want for nothing during their visit to powder heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Vale Niseko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale Niseko Hotel Kutchan-Cho
- The Vale Niseko Japan/Hokkaido - Kutchan-Cho