Altogether I would 100% recommend this hotel/apartment complex. The location is FANTASTIC and the rooms are nicely decorated. We stayed in a "superior room", which was a medium size hotel room with mini kitchenette, the view was dreadful however. It was quite expensive per night, but was very convenient. The onsite onsen was great, there was a decent boot room and facilities. The only small complaint I would have is the cleaning, why can't the bins be emptied every day? Is this a difficult task??... The staff at the front desk although very nice are not that clued up on local features or in fact the mountains which was a bit frustrating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vale Niseko is nestled in the heart of Hirafu Village in a prime ski-in, ski-out location. Spacious and luxurious interiors complement fantastic onsite features, including a family-friendly restaurant, natural onsen, heated swimming pool and ski shop. This award-winning hotel is comprised of of 49 apartments with a mix of resort rooms and one, two, and three bedroom apartments - eight of which boast private onsens. A three bedroom Penthouse on the top floor includes a onsen on the heated deck, which offers uninterrupted views of stunning Mt Yotei. The Vale Niseko has become synonymous with luxury in the town of Hirafu, and its exceptional service standards and unbeatable location ensure guests will want for nothing during their visit to powder heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Rakuten so you can book your The Vale Niseko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale Niseko Hotel Kutchan-Cho
- The Vale Niseko Japan/Hokkaido - Kutchan-Cho