3rd time to Japan (Tokyo only) but first time skiing there. Club Med exceeded expectations in all areas & has made me want to come back. We were met at the airport then transferred to the hotel with no fuss. On arrival were a heap of staff to meet us which was awesome & unique considering the journey to Japan was so long via Tokyo.
We took our own masks & jackets but hired pants (you can hire everything if you like). We jumped onto the ski field ASAP & it was amazing. Great runs, plenty of room on the mountain & included in the rates. You can get lessons if you like & again, this is included in the rate. We saw heaps of kids which made our stay so much fun. Families galore & as a couple with a friend this was a great place to stay
The food was localised & plentiful. I never went hungry & thoroughly enjoyed all aspects. The staff were great, interactive & social. Nighttime activities plus the local town was not far away for local interaction
Really fun experience with a unique twist of Club Med hospitality. Thoroughly recommend this resort to skiers, families & people who enjoy "all inclusive"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Japan, the alternative winter sports world. Sahoro is a place of refinement, in full Japanese style. The microclimate that reigns over the island of Hokkaido, which has less rainfall and is cooler than the rest of Japan, ensures optimal snow cover for an intense skiing experience. And after all that skiing, revival is guaranteed, with the choice between Ofuro, traditional Japanese hot baths, and Canadian outdoor baths. Indoors you will find a heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and saunas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Sahoro - Karikachi Kogen Hotel Shintoku-Cho
- Club Med Shintoku Cho
- Club Med Hokkaido
- Hokkaido Club Med
- Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido Japan