As I just came back from my holiday in Club med Sahoro, I really wanted to share my opinion on this resort and on the GO's team of this resort !!
First at all I have to say I found this resort really nice, relaxing and offering a rich range of divers activities !
You will always find something to do after a long day on slopes, could be anything such as : Salsa lesson with a very patient teacher, Japanese calligraphy at the bar, an inside circus experience, iced skating, pools, gym ... and so many others !!!
The Pool area is really great with a huge window giving on the outside covered of snow while you are in a warm swimming pool or Jacuzzi !! Don't forget the Canadian bath, you must dare it, you will be surprised how much it's a relaxing and a nice experience !!
What about food and brewages ? I enjoyed so much the food, good quality and many choices, but not only the place is just beautiful and well organised. any time ( Normal opening hours or late opening hours ) I walked thru it I always hag been very welcome !!
Do not esitate to ask the Fabulous and Friendly bar staff to surprised you with some Cocktails, before Show time ( don't miss any of the shows, you will be surprised by all choreographies, dancing and the Circus team ) you won't regret it !!!
The GO's team of reception has been very competent and so helpful with me !!
I really want to thanks all of them very much for everything they done, they are awesome and always there, ready to help you !!!
Thank you to all of the GO's for this amazing holiday in Japan !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Japan, the alternative winter sports world. Sahoro is a place of refinement, in full Japanese style. The microclimate that reigns over the island of Hokkaido, which has less rainfall and is cooler than the rest of Japan, ensures optimal snow cover for an intense skiing experience. And after all that skiing, revival is guaranteed, with the choice between Ofuro, traditional Japanese hot baths, and Canadian outdoor baths. Indoors you will find a heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and saunas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med, Rakuten and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Sahoro - Karikachi Kogen Hotel Shintoku-Cho
- Club Med Shintoku Cho
- Club Med Hokkaido
- Hokkaido Club Med
- Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido Japan