We just came back from our 2nd stay at Club med Sahoro and our children (8 and 14 years old) are already asking when we will go back again. We spent a fantastic week and we thank the GOs and staff for making our vacation so special and enjoyable.
Our daughter had an amazing time - she particularly enjoyed ice skating, the limbo contest and performing in the two children night shows. Our son had so much fun snow boarding. In the afternoons, he played ping pong and in the evenings he hanged out at the bar.
We thought it would be boring to eat at the buffet all the time. It wasn't at all. There was a lot of variety and every day we had new dishes. Food was fresh and excellent. We loved the seafood. I have a sweet tooth and dessert was to die for. My husband is a bread lover and he really enjoyed Chef Julien's breads. We followed the recommendation of Chef Puchon and Mahen and had dinner once at Mina Mina. Again, great food and excellent service. Do not miss the sorbet, it is so refreshing. Many thanks to the whole restaurant team.
The GO's at the mini club were amazing with my daughter. Many thanks to Rio, Dada, Barbara and Yurie.
Thanks to Alvin. Ice fishing was an awesome experience. Eating the fish piping hot on the frozen lake was epic.
Thanks to Mobeen. His fitness classes were fun and friendly and yet my husband and I had killer workouts.
Thanks to Kenny. The limbo contest and the sega dance are unforgettable.
Thanks to Shirichino, Mai, Kei and Ed for their great ski lessons.
Thanks to Hisami, Tomo, Go, and Chris for their great snow boarding tips and advices.
Thanks to Adi and Daniel for their friendliness and wonderful smile.
Last but certainly not least, special thanks to Manu for preparing us such amazing drinks and showing us his magic tricks. His paper roses are now on our daughter's desk. Our kids wish they could still have some Snowman, Baby Monkey and Kakigoris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Japan, the alternative winter sports world. Sahoro is a place of refinement, in full Japanese style. The microclimate that reigns over the island of Hokkaido, which has less rainfall and is cooler than the rest of Japan, ensures optimal snow cover for an intense skiing experience. And after all that skiing, revival is guaranteed, with the choice between Ofuro, traditional Japanese hot baths, and Canadian outdoor baths. Indoors you will find a heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and saunas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Sahoro - Karikachi Kogen Hotel Shintoku-Cho
- Club Med Shintoku Cho
- Club Med Hokkaido
- Hokkaido Club Med
- Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido Japan