Best to take flight from Tokyo Haneda to Obihiro. The transfer by Club Med coach only takes 1.5 hours maybe less.Kids Club entertained the kids. Shows everynight.
Accommodation was great - looking out onto the slopes and snow. Meals were fabulous. Skiing was excellent as there are no queues (the slopes are only skied by Club Med and another Japanese resort) and the powder was heaven. Ski in Ski out
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Japan, the alternative winter sports world. Sahoro is a place of refinement, in full Japanese style. The microclimate that reigns over the island of Hokkaido, which has less rainfall and is cooler than the rest of Japan, ensures optimal snow cover for an intense skiing experience. And after all that skiing, revival is guaranteed, with the choice between Ofuro, traditional Japanese hot baths, and Canadian outdoor baths. Indoors you will find a heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and saunas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med, Rakuten and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Sahoro - Karikachi Kogen Hotel Shintoku-Cho
- Club Med Shintoku Cho
- Club Med Hokkaido
- Hokkaido Club Med
- Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido Japan