All reviews public bath sunset beach annex building american village hotel is located ferris wheel laura ashley free ice the ground floor sea view room card corner room blue seal ice cream coin operated washing machines food and wine gift card baby stroller
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019

My family and I recently traveled to Okinawa and we had a great time! A big reason for our great time was our stay at the Vessel Hotel Campana Okinawa.

Location: The Vessel Hotel Campana is located next to the American Village. A unique mish-mash of Western restaurants, bars, movie theaters and stores. My wife and my teenage children loved the proximity to the American Village and what it had to offer. Also, the hotel is located on the water and many of the rooms, such as ours had balconies overlooking the water. Plentiful free onsite parking was an added bonus as well.

Rooms: I've stayed in hotels in Japan before and they have tended to be on the small size and I was anticipating this, especially, with a family of four. My family and I were pleasantly surprised by how spacious our 4 person room was. The room was also spotlessly clean. The shower was easy to use and had great water pressure. My family and I also appreciated that the sink and mirror area were separate from the bathroom.

Service/Staff: Fantastic! The staff were great! Helpful, friendly, welcoming! My youngest son had a slight cold during the trip. I shared this information with the front desk clerk because I was inquiring if there were any pharmacies in the area? The front desk clerk directed me to two pharmacies within walking distance, but she also went in the back and pulled out a medicine kit and gave me medicine for my son that worked like a charm! The medicine was so effective that we ended up going to one of the pharmacies that the clerk recommended and buying a box of the medicine to take back home with us.

Food: My family and I only ate breakfast at he hotel and we all thought it was good. Nice variety of Asian and Western food.

Value: For the quality, service, and location of the hotel it is definitely good value for the money.

The only reason I am not giving this hotel an, "Excellent" rating is because it does not have an exercise/fitness room.

All in all, my family and I had a wonderful stay at the Vessel Campana Hotel Okinawa and we look forward to staying there again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
CAMPANAOKINAWA, front desk at Vessel Hotel Campana Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Dear padcrasher,

Warmest greetings from the Vessel Hotel Campana Okinawa.
Thank you very much for sharing your experiences at our hotel we are glad to know, that you liked the hotel and you enjoyed your stay with us.
The location of our hotel is in the center of the American Village and therefore if you take a step out of our hotel, there are various restaurants and facilities in which you can enjoy.

We have many type of the room.
Some room types have a wash basin in the room not bath room.
We especially recommend it for families.

We would be glad to hear your compliments regarding the staff's response.

Unfortunately, we don’t have gym.
But we have public bath, and roof top pool.
You can see a beautiful sunset on a sunny day

It is a pleasure to read that you liked about our hotel.
Your comments will be shared and used to improve customer service.

We will look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Okinawa.

Miho Irabu

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is located right next to American village . Parking is easy . You drop people and luggage off at front door and there are porters to greet and help you . Then you park the car in the open air carpark .
Checkin was quick and efficient and the best part that greets you at reception are the delicious biscuits , drinks and Popsicles . Thumbs up !

There are two buildings . Annexe and main . We stayed at annexe . Rooms are of a comfortable size with two queen beds , safe , fridge , yukata and bathtub. Amenities are by Laura Ashley . Toothbrushes , razors are in abundance .

The onsens are lively on the eleventh floor . Clean and lovely . Spoilt by rowdy Chinese children in the pool though .

Breakfast is excellent with Chinese and western selection . A must try - the caviar seaweed . Ice cream is also available. Wonderful .

Will definitely return .

We had dinner at a shabbu shabbu buffet place for 20000 yen . Great food . "Turn Right upon exit from hotel and walk till you hit blue seal ice cream then a little bit more . "Turn Left to the Bowling alley and sega games centre on the second floor.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
CAMPANAOKINAWA, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Vessel Hotel Campana Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Warm greeting from Vessel Hotel Campana Okinawa.
Thank you for stayed at our hotel and your warm comment.

Regarding parking lot, we have a parking at B1 and right next to the hotel.
And also we have the multistory parking.
They are used by our guests for free of charge but unacceptable to reserve.
Please use any empty parking space when you arrive at our hotel.

There are drinks(Okinawan tea/Okinawan juice),Ice candy and Okinawan cookie for welcoming our guests.
Please enjoy them at checking-in time.

Regarding our public bath room, there are the registered guest-only large public bath rooms (Men’s/Lady’s) on 10th floor in Main building.
They are open 6:00 to 9:30 and 15:00 to 0:30.
There are some facilities (such as shampoo, hair-conditioner, body wash, face wash and few kinds of toiletries).
And Towels and hair dryer are prepared in the dressing room.
Please enjoy beautiful Okinawan Ocean View and a relaxing bath time.
And we have also other public bath Room on 11F in Annex building (there are sauna too).
Of course you can use both Bath Room if you want.
There is also relaxation lounge on same floor.
We hope all our guest to stay as comfortable as possible in there.

You can have our breakfast as Japanese and Western style buffet at lounge on 1st floor at Main building and 2nd floor at Annex building.
And, please try Okinawan local foods and enjoy freshly baked breads in our buffet.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Everything in the hotel was fantastic. The room was clean and comfortable. A small complaint was that the bed mattress and pillow were not soft enough for me. TV channel was limited. The breakfast hall at the annex block has a fantastic sea view and the food spread was simply astonishing. This is one hotel that is on my preferred list.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Warm greeting from Vessel Hotel Campana Okinawa.
Thank you for stayed at our hotel and your warm comment.

Thank you for your valuable comments for bed mattress and pillow.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

The room is very big for family(4 people) and very clean. The view is nice. Breakfast is more Asian style but still has some or and very fresh coffee. I am satisfied with this. I am the person who don’t like to wear shoes on the carpet. They exactly tell the guests to take off the shoes before walk on the carpet. It is nice. Of course they do prepare nice room shoes for the guests. For German, I only wear T-shirt and jeans but I also prepare a jacket in case it is cold in the evening.

Date of stay: February 2019
CAMPANAOKINAWA, フロントスタッフ at Vessel Hotel Campana Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Warm greeting from Vessel Hotel Campana Okinawa.
Thank you for your pleasant comment .
We are glad to hear that you had good time at our hotel.
We serve our breakfast as Japanese and Western style buffet at lounge on 1st floor at Main building and 2nd floor at Annex building.
Also we serve Okinawan local foods and freshly baked breads in our buffet.
We ask the guest to take off shoes to get in all guest rooms.
It's getting warmer more like spring day by day,but need a jacket sometimes.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the future again!

Shintani

Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel provided great amenities, including pajamas for kids, facial foam, oil, lotion at the hotel lobby.
Rooms are big and clean.
Location was perfect.
Breakfast experience was so so as it was so crowded, the food was cold n finished. Has to wait for them to replenish. But they have a small section for kids meal, and coffee from coffee machine was great.
Overall a great hotel to be in if you wish to stay at Americans village.
American Village was nicely decorated with light ups for Christmas too!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
CAMPANAOKINAWA, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Vessel Hotel Campana Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2018

Warm greeting from Vessel Hotel Campana Okinawa.
Thank you for your comment.

Our hotel is located in the American Village.
You can enjoy there for eat,shopping and sightseen.
Especialy this seoson is good time to see Christmas illuminations decorating.

Regarding our breakfast,we are sorry about kept you waiting for get a fresh supply of food .
We will be more careful and improve our service.

Thank you very much for let us know about breakfast and stayed our hotel.
We are looking forward to see you again and hope you'll have a wonderful Holidas!