See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 12, 2011

We stayed at this hotel during our second holiday in pamporovo and both found the hotel to be much nicer than the previous. The rooms were clean, decent size, bathroom nice however the full lenght mirror positioned opposite the toilet was slightly disconcerting!
Staff as pleasant as bulgarians get, safe behind reception free of charge. Shopping located within the hotel and along adjoining passageway with another hotel. Also restaurant on top floor and swimming pool avalible but we did not use these facilities.
Generator to front of hotel can be noisey so would recommend requesting room at the back of hotel if light sleeper.
Although my partner found the buffet style and food acceptable, I struggled to eat anything offered. This is a problem throughout pamporovo so if you enjoy your food I would advise going to an alternative country!

Room Tip: Rooms to back of hotel quieter
3  Thank SarahandChris69
Reviewed March 30, 2011

We’ve just got back from a week staying at this hotel. It was terrible. It maybe the end of the season but the staff weren’t interested in helping us at all. When we made any complaints about the food or our ski bus not turning up they just pretended they didn’t speak English!

The food was inedible so we skipped breakfast and had to eat out for the rest of the day. At least the local bar/restaurant (all 2 of them that were still open!) had got friendly staff, and the other hotels look much better to stay at.

I wouldn’t go back here even if I won the holiday!

1  Thank dawney66
Reviewed March 28, 2011

This hotel is the pits , the staff were rude , the food was cold and terrible, the breakfasts were SALAD ! Avoid this place at all costs , i would rather go back to prison than stay there again. There are far nicer hotels in the area , the local bar owners etc are really nice people , its a shame the people in the hotel are not. JUST DONT GO THERE !!

1  Thank gaz800
Reviewed March 6, 2011

This hotel greatly catered for our needs, the food was a little cold some nights but there was a microwave should we have needed to use it. A swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gym and massage palour all available within the hotel along with a casino, nightclub and bar area so great for any needs. Within a short bus ride from the mountains which are great for beginner/intermediate skiers and snowboarders.
A fantastic deal and would recommend to others on a budget.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2011

My friends and I arrived here at the beginning of February and as our flight had been delayed by 8 hours we were happy to crawl into bed. That is when the trouble began. There is a list as long as my arm that I could comment upon but i will only briefly touch upon the big ones that will hopefully put you off staying here.

1. The food is horrible, and I mean horrible. Lambs lung soup anyone? My sister also found a hair in her dessert.... so we ended up just eating out every night.

2. The staff dont seem to want to help anyone and always have their hands out for tips. Heres a tip, try not loading my luggage onto the wrong bus at the end of my trip!

3. The hotel is run by mafia, there are too many illegal activities going on here to mention, but the main one is the Spider NightClub in the basement. The club is a dive, full of prostitutes and mafia. Avoid this at all costs, especially the show cubicles built into the walls.........

I could go on all day but this is pretty much enough to give you an idea of what the hotel is like. It is definately not a 4 star, its not even a European 3 star. Save money and rent a chalet or go to the 3* Prespa up the hill, at least there you can eat.

Have fun!