Book In Advance

from $40.00
from $35.00
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews infinity pool small portions healing properties nice temperature spent nearly natural hot water camping ground beautiful view of mt visited the hot springs spend hours here nice hot spring pools were clean mount batur long drive lake valuables kuta
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

A tranquil place (especially in the night) with a beautiful view of Mt. Abang. Stayed in one of its private pool villas (The Ayu Kintamani Villa), and enjoyed the Toya Devasya pools when the crowds were not too packed.

The villa facilities are pretty luxurious, with toiletries provided (including two bath ropes and towels). There are villas near the lake where you can wake up in the morning with a hazy scenery of Batur lake (unfortunately I did not stay in one of those villas). Some staff however were not very friendly, and lack in communication and customer service skill. The villa supervisor, Bli (a term for a Balinese man) Komang was very accommodating and listening to my needs, even to my feedbacks and complaints. That's what I call HOSPITALITY.

Some improvements can be done with the cakes, for example not serving a cake that has been displayed for two or three days. But, the food experience in general is tasty and of course I would like to have more (especially the breads).

The pools facilities are different, depends on which entrance packet you'd like to get (gold or platinum). There is a pool with slides (yes, some slides) and there are pools where you can just chill in. There is also a pool where you can do laps (they call it olympic pool, however, it is not an olympic standard pool, and it is only 25 meters I think). All pools are supplied with warm water in various temperature.

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

A truly horrible place. Daunting changing rooms - dirty, almost no light, devastated lockers, no space, filthy floor and all the surfaces. I really mean filthy. Very dangerous slides, my 8 year old daughter hit her head badly on one of them. I wouldn't go there again even if it was for free. Huge disappointment. Actually, so far the only place I would stay away from while my almost two week stay in Bali. I wish I had read the TripAdvisor reviews prior to my visit as I agree with all the negative reviews.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

I had been here before was visiting Bali with my sister and decided to take her to see Kintimani. What a mistake. It has been ruined. It is expensive. It is ugly and garish. It is not natural. What a shame. It could have been so good. It is in a spectacular place. Destroyed. Yuck.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I went on a private tour, we headed up to the volcanoes and the big lake. The guide brought us here without knowing where we were going and it cost $30 aus per person to get in (just an absolute rip-off) I was gutted it cost so much but what can you do after driving all that way...

Went for a swim in the ‘hot springs’ just to get our moneys worth

The bathroom/change/showers were feral

The whole place is old and run down. We ordered spring rolls and rice and didn’t end up finishing because we were worried what we were eating would make us sick.

Cannot believe this place... locals must get paid big bucks for bringing tourists here

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Good things first: the infinity pool overlooks the lake and mountains. Soo picturesque. What a great feeling. They provide towels and the facilities are practical. They have slides for kids and it's not crowded.

But...paying 300,000 is way too expensive. Especially for a place done up like that. Looks like a tasteless ensemble of coloured spray concrete and recycled car tyres. Not at all what I had been looking for. No volcanic rock, pretty stone caves or water channels that allows one to appreciate the magic of nature. They'd be well advised to use the tons of money they pull out of the pockets to do up the smelly change caves.

Btw: take the left door. The right one costs 300K and is for foreigners. The left one only 80K for locals. Although you end up in the same pool area.

Long way to go for those guys to show off their nature authentically vs. butchering it to a cheap commercial cartoon experience.