“A haven as a Day Tripper, great reward after hiking Mount Batur”

Toya Devasya Resort & Spa
Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking Natural Hot Spring Tour
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Bangli
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We always go there as day trippers to just use the pool and have a few drinks. Its just too off putting eating outside with all the flies that are there. For a body soother after hiking Mount Batur We highly recommend the day entry. Children love the hot and cold pools. Parents get a massage, we have some milkshakes and head off with great memories. Only once eaten there, food was ok but as I said, the flies put me right off. Whereas just swimming around you wouldn't notice them. We have never stayed here, this review is as a tourist paying to use the pools, changing rooms, towels, and masseuses. My five stars is based on my families enjoyment there, I have been 3 times.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"shampoo"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed June 27, 2011

I have been here a few times and always found it pleasant. Nothing spectacular, but a nice break from the hustle and bustle. However i was quite upset with the place on my most recent visit. In the past, lunch was included in the entrance price so it was good value for money, but how can they justify the price now? The towels were poor quality and there has been no upkeep (which, ok, is a standard Indonesian thing) The long and bumpy road down makes it even less worthwhile. Unless you have just climbed Batur, forget it!!

3  Thank samhutchie
Reviewed June 17, 2011

When we heard that this was supposedly "natural hot spring" we were exciting to get there. However it just turned out to be heated swimming pools! a waste of IDR 150 per person! if I had known before then i would definitely have not paid to go in. The changing room, was smelly and damp. Women offering massage for IDR 100 but proceeded to say throughout the massage how little they get paid and how many children she had, so a real guilt trip throughout the whole massage. Overall very disappointing.

7  Thank AR0480
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Today i bring local guess from jakarta whit 3 adult and 1 baby (1year old) for wanna stay in Toya devasya, we arrived at toya when verry hard rain and no body in front office boy give umbrella (it's very bad gretting), and ask about villa (room) for stay and hot spring water pool.
cause this time rain i ask about resto, and some body bring me to resto crossover the rain, but until resto seat (gazebo) full it's very very bad when raining cause we are wet. and a man in resto service bring me to villa resto cross over the rain again.
in villa resto we order coffee and banana freid for waiting raining finish (this price very expensive).
after rain finish when we want back to ubud, the baby crying wanna swimming at hot spring pool, 15 minute after that we wanna back and than some body officer talk to me for surcharge 100 rupiah per person cause entry the pool. we complain cause only one adult accompany the baby swimming. and the security man his name marta jaya with coarse talk to we are, and i ask who the manager in duty?? not in here say they are (it's very stupid resort manager in duty not in place).

disappointed man,

sec409@gmail.com

7  Thank sec409
See more reviews
Reviewed February 12, 2011

We went to Toya Devasya just to have lunch so this review is for the Restaurant only. Although the restaurant was fairly clean with some character, the food was overpriced and a let down,and when our food came we got attacked by flies making eating uncomfortable. I ordered the fish basket that states you get 2 fish, 2 very small fish with no more than a mouthful of meat on them, very dry and bland. My Girlfriend ordered spring rolls and the salad had dirt all over it. And our friend ordered a very average boring sandwich for 3x times the price as other restaraunts would charge. Will not return to this place.

3  Thank zealand_green