I stayed for four nights and had a wonderful time - very homely with a roaring fire in the bar and good craic to be had with the owners. I would definitely recommend this place, it's comfortable, cosy and unpretentious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst the dunes of Farr Bay close to the beautiful village of Bettyhill on Scotlands North Coast, the Farr Bay Inn offeres a superb location for a relaxing getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. With a welcoming atmosphere, log fire, lovely rooms & a well stocked bar. The Farr Bay inn (or F.B.I as its known locally) is popular amongst locals and holiday-makers alike. Built in 1819 and now a listed building, the F.B.I was formerly the home of the local minister until the Church of Scotland relocated to the village centre. It was established as an Inn in 1983. At the Farr Bay Inn, all our rooms have been recently renovated and are each characterful, cosy, spacious and light. Our rooms are fully en-suite and are equipped with Flatscreen TV & DVD players, Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate making facilities, Hair-dryers, a wardrobe, extra blankets and Hot Water bottles. An extra bed is available on request in our super king room and one of our twin rooms. Our Family room is equipped with a double bed and a double sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Farr Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farr Bay Hotel Bettyhill
- Farr Bay Inn Bettyhill, Scotland