“Perfect Choice!”
Review of Hotel Rajawas

Hotel Rajawas
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Dibrugarh
Reviewed April 23, 2013

It was my first visit to Dibrugarh in March, 2013 and before travelling to a palce for the first time I always read the reveiws on Trip Advisor and I must say that it worked well for me.
Rajawas is synonymous to comfort, hospitality and value for money. The rooms are clean and the staff is prompt and helpful.
Their restaurant Moti Mahal serves great food and people from North India don't miss their North Indian taste buds.
Since we had a train to Guwahati in late evening, they also gave us the option of a half day charge which is a very good thing for business travellers.
Also the lady who owns the hotel is very warm and personally enquires about your stay and comfort which adds a personal touch to the whole thing.
Keep up teh good work!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Teena B
There are newer reviews for Hotel Rajawas

Reviewed April 17, 2013

a very clean hotel on this lost place,nice rooms, well equiped, except those on street front. An excellent restaurant with real indian food certainly one of the best in Dibrugarh.Professional staff. That made us happy after stay at Mon who was terribly dirty and unsafe for food.

Room Tip: Not on street front
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank domdom69
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was on business trip to Upper Assam, from Rajasthan, for the first time. I looked up on Trip Advisor for Hotel recommendations and found Hotel Rajawas in Dibrugarh. They gave me a free pickup from the airport. I was surprised because the room tariff was around Rs.1500 including plenty of taxes and I was told the taxi service would cost around Rs.600 to the town. Anyway I found the Hotel to be great value for money. I had a comfortable stay and good food at their in house restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank lalchand M
Reviewed March 28, 2013

After staying for two nights in Hotel Natraj, I decided to shift elsewhere and Hotel Rajawas was thoroughly recommended by my local associates. The warmth missing in Hotel Natraj was very much visible in the behaviour of the staff members of Hotel Rajawas. I have always held that the staff of a hotel gives it character and the staff at this hotel far exceeded all my expectations.
It is very rare to come across customer centric behaviour in the hotels of small town India, but this hotel came as a welcome exception.
Buffet breakfast at the Moti Mahal Restaurant (a branch of the famous restaurant of Delhi) was good enough.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to all travellers to Dibrugarh.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank WanderingIndian
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed in Hotel Rajawas for three days with my family, in an apartment with two bedroom, a living room and a dining area. It was a huge apartment, neat and very comfortable. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but after a night stay I realized that I have chosen the correct place. The apartment is cleaned everyday and their room service is very quick. The Staff are very helpful and went out of their way to make us comfortable. I would recommend Hotel Rajawas to travelers, traveling to Dibrugarh.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rishi_Das
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I choose Hotel Rajawas because it was recommended on Trip Advisor,and let me tell you guys i was not disappointed.The first thing on arrival i noticed were hundreds of beautiful flower pots in full bloom.The staffs there are very friendly and their food in their in house resturant "Moti Mahal" is very good.I needed some travel help and they arranged it without any extra charge.I would stay ther again on my next trip....................

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank rahul g
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Rajawas was a pleasant surprise. I had an executive suite which was pricier than the standard room I was hoping to get but the room was large, clean(cleaned daily) with a good bathroom and plenty of hot water. Breakfast was adequate as was the restaurant. There is a decent bar upstairs. The hotel provided one way airport transfer and good laundry service. Although it is on a busy road it was reasonably quiet. One complaint, they sprayed the lobby area with a mosquito repellant every evening around sunset. It was a thick fog and didn't feel really healthy.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank jimw5246
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh Club House
#1 of 21 in Dibrugarh
Hotel Seema Plaza
Hotel Seema Plaza
#1 of 1 in Dhemaji

Been to Hotel Rajawas? Share your experiences!