“A great time Tank Paintballing”
Review of Armourgeddon

Armourgeddon
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Lutterworth
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique provider of Tank Paintball Battles in real tanks. Provider of Tank Driving, Military Vehicle Driving, paintball, archery, quad safari, clay pigeon shooting and many more events. Ideal for Corporate, Team Building, stag/hen parties and individual experience days. Located in the Midlands and within easy reach of London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Coventry, Leicester and Northampton.
Bagshot, United Kingdom
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“A great time Tank Paintballing”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

As part of a three man crew, you take it turns to drive around a course, and then practise aiming and firing at targets, the tank fire ping pong ball size paintballs, after a short break you go head to head, against another tank crew, racing to six post, and firing two rounds at each post, the winner being the crew with the most hits.
This was a good experience, which lasted about two hours, and for the cost, I thought it was very reasonably priced.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank peter1928

Taunton, Somerset
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“A great Archery Experience”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

My wife gave me an Archery voucher for Christmas to be used at Armourgeddon near Leicester. I wasn't sure what to expect, the centre is down the end of a track with a number of army tanks on the way to the building, it turns out that Armourgeddon is the only place in the world where you can have paintball battles using British army tanks and it looks like loads of fun.

My Archery instructor Chris was very professional, showing me how to use the bow and running through safety instructions to make sure no one got hurt. I had a good hour firing at the target and really enjoyed myself.

They have a building full of army vehicles that you can look around and a museum on site as well before leaving we took advantage of the very clean D-Day cafe snack wagon by having some very tasty bacon rolls and cups of tea, which were welcome on a very wet and windy morning.

They do lots of activities like paintball, tank driving, children parties, dads and lads sessions driving the tanks, Archery and Air Rifle shooting.

If I could re-take my stag night this would be the place that I would go to.

Visited March 2012