“Very Enjoyable”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 01455 55 25 28
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We visited Indian Vojon on Saturday last. This was my first visit but my daughter had visited the restaurant a number of times. We had a most enjoyable meal . The staff were very pleasant and efficient. The food was excellent with great flavours from both starters and main courses. The restaurant was very busy but yet we received a very good level of service. I look forward to a return visit..

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Visited on Saturday 26 Oct 2013. Table of 11 booked for 7pm. Arrived at Restaurant at 6.50. Starters arrived at 8pm, cold and quite horrible. Main Course arrived at 9pm and not very appetising. Waiters running around like headless chickens. Not a good experience. Will never return.

2  Thank Leslie S
Reviewed September 3, 2013

i use to go indian vojon food was good restaurant interior is very good but there is a stupid waiter called mabs his name is mahbub , cant talk English properly and very rude behave dont have any politeness . now we start to go vojon when he got day off , specially my wife dont like him.

1  Thank jhon d
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Love the food here, eat in or take away is equally good. Always greeted with a handshake and a smile. Wworking my way throough the mene and not had a bad meal yet!

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Having tried all the other Indian restaurants in Lutterworth this stands head and shoulders above the rest.
I had chicken rezala which was delicious and my wife and daughter both thoroughly enjoyed their meals.
The service was great, Nice surroundings.
I will return, give it a try !!