“Cosy fire, pretty venue, good food......”
Review of The Staff of Life

The Staff of Life
Ranked #8 of 46 Restaurants in Lutterworth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lutterworth, United Kingdom
“Cosy fire, pretty venue, good food......”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Very welcoming atmosphere here in the bar. Food was lovely and decor warm & inviting in the dining area.Reliably lovely place for a meal with friends.

Horsham, United Kingdom
“Great menu with huge selection of game dishes”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Went here for my partner's birthday, as a group of 9. Had a fabulous evening; great food, very good service, not too expensive either. Will definately be back!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you like great food, love superb drinks and enjoy a friendly atmospher and you have children you are NOT welcome!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Absolutely gutted, my favourite place to eat has just banned kids on Friday and Saturday nights.
I phoned up to book in for my wife's birthday only to be told that my children weren't welcome. Couldn't believe it as this was always such a lovely place to bring my whole family. Sad reflection on our society I suppose where "family" means very little!

1 Thank Ronjohnson5
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service and pleased that children have now been excluded”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Have eaten here before and always found the food and service excellent. Like a previous reviewer there have, at times, been lots of noisy children around. Pleased to see that they have now been excluded. As usual the food was lovely and the service attentive and prompt.

• Visited December 2011
Chesterfield
“Excellent Food, Service & Atmosphere!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I visited the Staff Of Life for a friends 40th birthday party and had to rave about it as I have had a few bad experiences recently at other restaurants and my faith has been restored! The menu choice was varied and we all tried something different and were all very happy with our choices. Service was excellent and I especially loved the home made bread served at the beginning & the yummy homemade sweets, I normally don't have one but couldn't resist when I noticed the sweets served on the table next to us!!...It was also nice that they have a policy of no young children on weekend evenings which meant we could all chill in a relaxed atmostphere!!

• Visited September 2011