I love Lutterworth - just had to let you know that, a great town, close to the M1 and work.
A great find is the Greyhound coaching inn. Fab location, car parking easy to find.
Great service from start to finish - a warm welcome is awaiting you.
I made use of the gym membership card - a 5 min walk and you have the full selection of fitness at Lutterworth Leisure centre as part of your hotel deal - a geat idea.
Drinks - a great selection and not on rip off prices. My colleague Lynda was on the wine until late (and i mean a lot - she likes a few bottles of white). The staff were very kind to her!
Food - a great menu, regulaly changed, food quality for dinner and breakfast - excellent.
Room - beautuful - everything cosnidered - great size, nice bathroom, toiletries and free wi fi.
Will i be back - yup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Greyhound Coaching Inn and Hotel is a charming and traditional 18th Century coaching inn located in the south Leicestershire town of Lutterworth. A family-owned hotel, The Greyhound Hotel has been sympathetically restored by Robert Eggleston to provide an easy-going charm and welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Greyhound Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greyhound Coaching Hotel Lutterworth
- Greyhound Coaching Inn Lutterworth, England, UK