We stayed a Saturday night here, booked at the last moment. Very individual in style, old beamed ceilings etc. and a laid back manner. If you want professional, smart efficient service don't bother. If you want real people who are friendly this is your place. We had dinner there too, the food was excellent, the chef came out to check and best of all we had a truly excellent bottle of wine for only £16. We understand the owner - who we also met - has a hobby of finding good value bin ends. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Greyhound Coaching Inn and Hotel is a charming and traditional 18th Century coaching inn located in the south Leicestershire town of Lutterworth. A family-owned hotel, The Greyhound Hotel has been sympathetically restored by Robert Eggleston to provide an easy-going charm and welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Greyhound Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greyhound Coaching Hotel Lutterworth
- Greyhound Coaching Inn Lutterworth, England, UK