See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2015

This is a good straightforward hotel. Rooms are clean and tidy of a decent size. Reasonable selection for breakfast (mainly cold meats, cereals, fruit etc) and staff are very friendly. Good value for a hotel of this type

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2015 via mobile

While doing business in Biella in last two years always staying in this hotel. Located in the centre, just few steps from Via Italia with restaurants and shops. Nice rooms, good service, rich breakfast. I was enjoying every night here.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2015

Stayed here on business. Rooms a good size, comfortable and well equipped (shower rather than bath, but a good shower). Staff speak good English, they serve a good continental breakfast and with free wi-fi all in all made a good stay. Note if you come by car there is a short but steep ramp to the car park - take it slowly so as not to scrape the bottom of your car.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed July 15, 2015 via mobile

I was with a tour group and my room was not to my liking so they changed it and what a beautiful place with beautiful people. I even slept with my window opened because the air was so clean and the view beautiful and a superb breakfast.
I left clothes in my room and after calling they sent them to me a few days later in Rome.
Grazie I hope I can come back

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2015

The employees are caring. They accommodated my gluten intolerance. They spoke English pretty well. Located in the center of Biella, which is near Turin where the Shroud is displayed periodically. Friendly and fun town. Located near the Italian Alps.

Room tip: Ask if you need something or have a question.
Date of stay: June 2015