“Great for groups”

Dunlewey Trekking Centre and Stables
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Great trekking centre. I first visited with two friends who had never been horse-riding before. The three of us went on a trek for about an hour with Anton. Beautiful scenery in this area. A few weeks later we had a group of 60 international university students staying at the hostel which is nearby. I got in touch with the centre and they were more than accommodating for our group. Very flexible on times throughout the weekend we were in the area, and we got a very reasonable group rate. Individual rates are very reasonable also. All experience levels catered for. I would highly recommend this trekking centre.

1  Thank ViviennePhelan

Reviewed April 27, 2014

took kids for first trek here and we all really enjoyed it. horses are great. trek across bridge is beautiful. we had great weather too. definately recommend this place.

1  Thank liviemc
Reviewed March 19, 2014

When I arrived at the centre, it was closing and I did not get the chance to enjoy the horse riding. However the friendly owner offers us a free ride back to our hostel. I will definitely go again to enjoy the horse riding experience

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is one of the best riding schools I have ever visited in my lifetime. Laura and Anton are both such lovely people and always take the time to find out what riding experience you have before matching you with a horse suitable to your ability. The trek routes are just stunning and if you decide to have a lesson you could not find a better instructor than Laura. She is so patient and encouraging that even the most reluctant rider will come away feeling inspired to do more! Not too be missed of you are visiting the area!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We always look forward to a visit to the stables and coffee shop. The staff are lovely and so helpful. The children love the trekking and they never tire of it. The carrot cake in the coffee shop is the best in the county. Personally the wilder the weather the better but it is stunning on a sunny day too, the perfect way to see the beautiful scenery in the area.

2  Thank eims71