All reviews beautiful place room was clean tent adventure accommodation bus
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

First of all there is no english speaking staff and its a bit hard to get there (take the local bus to Cam Ranh and then you need a taxi for about 300). But if you find friendly and helpful people to translate and dont mind a little bit of adventure this place is great to calm down! Miss the weekends when its too crowded there but during the week the beach is almost yours. You only have one place to eat but for a few days its fine. For extra food try to walk to the village not far away but don’t expect too much.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4quay, Người quản lý at Villa Dao Hoa Vang, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Thanks so much your experiences , see you soon hihi

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Last March, during our motorbike tour from Nha Trang to Dalat, we stopped here for 1 night. Our room and bathroom were very spacious and clean and the young lady who checked us in was very welcoming.
We had dinner at the beach restaurant and we found it to be fairly priced, considering that you are in the middle of nowhere with not many options unless you wanna drive in the dark on countryside roads! We would come again if in the area.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks so much, and see you soon

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

I've been here with my friends for 6 days and I really loved to stay here. The 1st day so bored cos when you were living in the modern city and then you moved to an island, no internet in your room, no much more activities. There was only thing you could do "sleep and eat and swim". But... The staffs were so friendly, local people were nice, seafood was fresh, the weather was wonderful, room was clean, the beach was beautiful. I really had wonderful days with my friends to relax and decrease my stress. I love being here. My one of best choice for summer holiday ❤️

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank danthanh_nguyenngoc
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

The place is quite nice and the surrounding nature is stunning. If you wanna sleep consider if you can while other guest show of their karaoke skills.
If you're on budget and like to get drunk, still a good choice
I like to sleep so quite terrible

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

I was just about to leave a 3 spot review, then whilst ordering breakfast I was reminded how poor the customer service is here...

The night I arrived the greeting was less than warm. I waited around 5 mins for the woman behind the counter to even say hello. When another lady who spoke English arrived I was told I could rent a tent and asked to wait in the reception area. A further 15 mins went by before she took my passport and I could go to the restaurant area by the beach and replace while I waited for someone to erect the tent. I ordered a Thai salad and sat and waited. Around 40 mins later the tent was ready but there was a problem with the zip. I found the girl who spoke good English and told her I'd tried to fix it but no dice and she said it would take another hour to put up a new tent as they were very busy that evening. I went back to the restaurant and I had a garden salad on my table. I pointed out the mistake and the kitchen said I would have to wait another hour for the right order. I explained I found this unreasonable and asked to speak to the manager. I was passed a phone with the manager on the other end. To her credit she apologised and gave me the food and the tent for free that night. Both were delivered quite promptly. I'm getting sick of the sound of my own whining so I'll give some bullet points...

THE GOOD:
* Nice, peaceful beach
* Clean tent and bedding
* Food - specifically the Thai seafood salad - is fresh and tasty
* Locals in the village are very friendly

NOT SO GOOD (though not the fault of the resort):
*This is a working beach and the lobster cages drying in the Sun smell like damp cats
* if camping, it's very noisy in the morning as the tents are close to the restaurants. Expect an early wake up call.

ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT:
* There is poor organisation throughout. The restaurant staff seemed over worked and under staffed. And the service was generally slow.
* I had to repeat numerous times why I was disappointed with the situation on the first night before the receptionist would do anything about it. The staff could benefit from some training in dealing with customers, especially entitled western douches like myself
* the floor of the restaurant is sand. Vietnamese people like to drop rubbish on the floor whilst eating.

If they could sort out these things this place could be great.

Date of stay: March 2017