“Good food but terrible service”
Review of La Fonte di Mose'

La Fonte di Mose'
Ranked #12 of 152 Restaurants in Fermo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Rome, Italy
“Good food but terrible service”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

This weekend I have travelled to Fermo and its area and I stumbled upon "La Fonte di Mosè".
It was the only open restaurant in the area, and a lot of people suggest me to have a lunch in this place.
It's a classic italian restaurant, full of locals and families, with fair prices and good food.
They have a rich buffet (you can choose your appetizer in this way) and they cook fishes or meat on the grill.
I've tasted the meat and a selection of yummy desserts...excellent!
The hall is quite elegant but the service is very very slow and not adequate for the "general tone".
When we arrive, we have to wait a lot to order and they completely forgot my request about the check.
We were in hurry and we wait 45 minutes for a check!!
But the meat was very good, and from this place you can visit the little town of Torre di Palme, with a stunning view of the sea.

• Visited November 2011