Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Moat House(Acton Trussell)
Oak Farm Hotel(Hatherton)
The Swan Hotel(Stafford)
View Hotel
All reviewsall inclusive dealnight breakboth morningsgreat weekendstayed here for two nightsfood was lovelywedding receptiontea coffeeyogurtalton towerssaunapubsstaffordshirevenue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Has a really good meal served in good time nice and hot. Food was well presented and very tasty. Staff were lovely and very attentive though not intrusive. It was quiet on the night we went - so lots of people are missing out!! Would definitely go again

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Karenanne17
HotelManagerStafford, Manager at Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind comments, I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This hotel was a welcome change from my "usual" last minute arrangement when having to stay near Stafford, and was still only 5 minutes from the M6. My room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The ensuite (with bath) was enormous. I was booked into the little restaurant to eat, everything on the set menu sounded lovely, though rather too much for my needs - a colleague later told me I could have opted for a bar meal. Breakfast was delicious!

My only constructive criticism would be that Reception could have been better at letting me know about amenities (I wish I'd known about the gym and spa facilities) and that, as a lone female, putting me on the ground floor and saying my room number out loud surprised me; that said, I didn't ask to be moved and I was fine - except that I do like to sleep windows open, which couldn't happen here.

I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and I will look into the issues you had experianced.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I booked the all inclusive package as a birthday treat for my wife and we were not disappointed. From start to finish our stay was superb, from the welcoming staff throughout the stay to the quality of the meals and drinks and the comfort of the spacious bedroom (we were given a free upgarde to a suite). I have nothing but praise for the management and staff and would definately recommend this hotel to anyone. There is no doubt we will be staying there again in the near future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank whirlwindOldham
HotelManagerStafford, Manager at Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your kind words and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We organised a ball here recently and the staff couldn't do enough to assist us. Nothing was too much trouble, we were offered a choice of menu at excellent value and we were treated like royalty. Staff ensured all our needs were met. Accommodation was also offered at a good rate and the rooms were of good quality. I would definitely use the venue again. Well done and thank you!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
HotelManagerStafford, General Manager at Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words it was our pleasure to host your event; I am delighted with your feedback and hope that we can be of service to you in the near future.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know

Jeff Brimble

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Just returned from the Mecure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel on an all inclusive package. A group of 8 all enjoyed the 2 night stay, the food was great, staff very friendly and the bed very comfortable. The hotel is close to the railway line but this did not disturb our sleep. Although the hotel is a little dated we thought the dining room was very well presented. We had to turn the heating down in our room at night but we were very grateful for the warmth in the day when we returned from our cold and snowy walk. Overall it was great package the staff could not do enough for you, thank you for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
HotelManagerStafford, General Manager at Mercure Stafford South Hatherton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Many thanks for your lovely comments I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay, thank you for taking the time to feedback.

Jeff Brimble