Hotel Astoria(Assagao)(Great Value!)
$14
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $17/night.

Botanique(Assagao)(Great Value!)
$48
Agoda.com
All reviewsclub membershippool barsilent placepeaceful staycountry club memberbig poolpool sidewell maintained swimming poolhigher sidehustle bustlenice resorthouse keepingfront officemaintained propertyrooms are spaciousexcellent staynorth goa
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

All type of Accommodations available..
The area is surrounded by beautiful nature..Natural atmosphere..
All the amenities are superb..
Food & Beverages - Awesome.
Pool & Pool Bar- Amazing.
Staff & Services- Top class..
If you visit once,you will certainly visit again..

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
RohanRodrigues, General Manager at The Royale Assagao, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Greetings from Royale Assagao Goa India !!

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Royale Assagao.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Royale Assagao. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

The entire staff thanks you for your word of appreciation.A feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

This hotel is situated in a beautiful and silent area away from the hustle bustle. The staff are very polite right from the front office to the house keeping and f & b. The restaurant is decent and serves lovely tandoori dishes. I enjoyed the tandoori platter.

They have lovely and big pool we enjoyed a lot by the pool side having the cocktails which are served for 99( taxes extra ofcourse).

Rooms are decent enough. We were 6 so opted for a villa.

All in all a lovely experience. Thank you Royale Assagaon team for making our holidays memorable.

Room Tip: Villas are good. Home style
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed June 4, 2018

i was stay at hotel there is no vehicle facility for tourist bathroom door not properly locking .no mobile network range for any service provider,my child slip on the floor but there is no medical even there is not hotel vehicle facility who can drop me at hospital.
and food quality is not good its waste of money waste of time and very bad hospilality.
IRD service is good.

my recommendation please dont visit.

Room Tip: Waste of money very bad experience in my life.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
RohanRodrigues, General Manager at The Royale Assagao, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Greetings from Royale Assagao Goa India !!

We regret to learn about the inconvenience that you had to face during your recent stay with us. We want to assure you that the experience you had is not reflective of our regular service standards and has greatly concerned us.

I have noted the content of your valuable feedback with extreme care and concern.

I am personally looking into your experience and requisite measures will be taken to ensure that we correct our flaws.As one of our valued Guests, your satisfaction is our primary concerns and on behalf of my entire Team, I extend my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused your good self.

Just to let you know as you have said there is no facility for vehicles for tourist staying at our place? The guests can avail the 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler facilities just outside the hotel premises. If you did have difficulties there are managers on duty 24/7 who could have sorted out your issue. Coming to the mobile network connection there is a very strong network of Idea and vodafone. the same cannot be said of Okla recommended airtel as the network drops. If you had an airtel network then this was an issue with the service provider.

We are very sorry to hear about the incident but to let you know every hotel has a medical kit for emergency times and so do we. If the reception would have been contacted the medical kit would have definitely been provided. In major scenario the mangers on duty go out of the way and assist the guest along to the hospital if contacted.

I sincerely appreciate you for bringing the facts to my knowledge, which will go a long way in correcting our internal process and procedures. Kindly accept my apologies once again and we would be more than eager and happy to host you with absolute assurance of a better experience and fond memories during your next visit.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

So this place has an interesting pool bar, rooms are okay. They have an inhouse bakery ( I wouldn't reccoment it). The location is about 15 minutes from the North Goa beaches, but it's in a quiet village, so it depends what you want, if you want a peacefull morning / evening walk this is the place, if you want a party in the evening then you are away from it. I think they have a scooty rental just outside & a liquor shop next door. All in all a good experience, room service menu is limited but decent quality & available 24 hours. a Definite Budget holiday.

Stayed: May 2018

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Very bad check in experience. Check in is at 1400 hours and they are sticklers for the timings. Also, if you are a country club member, then enjoy the screwed up rooms and extremely bad service! Atleast the f&b is a welcome change from the screwed up front office experience! The air conditioners do not work. Basically the whole property sucks! The pool has a sunken bar, but you may use the pool only till 7pm. Beyond that all staff say the manager has denied usage to the resident guests. Why do you even have a pool bar then? They have kitchenettes in each room, but no utensils or induction. Leave alone a knife to cut fruits if you buy from outside. The answer given for not having anything in the kitchen is "we want only our restaurant to do business" they won't even allow you get milk packs incase you have a child with you. And even though their board states that the restaurant is 24/7, it shuts by 22:30 every single day. Guess the guys who run the hotel don't know their business. Pathetic rules! They care a damn about their customers, more so if you come from country club India! Disgusting! And the resident manager is not even bothered to meet and resolve issues. He conveniently leaves the property daily by 7 pm! Not at all recommended to stay here.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank AjeetS255
RohanRodrigues, General Manager at The Royale Assagao, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Greetings from Royale Assagao Goa India !!

Just to let you know that the standard check in timing is 2:00 p.m and departure is 12:00 noon. It has never happened that the front office has purposefully delayed the check Inn and in case of an early check Inn it is provided on availability. As we are in the hospitality industry we are not biased to any particular state,people or company and see that proper service is rendered to everyone who visit our place.

Every swimming pool in the hotel has particular timings and our is 8:00 am - 7:00 p.m. After 7:00 p.m the water needs to be filtered so that it is ready for the next day use. We understand that every guest wants to enjoy during their holiday but if the timings are not followed and water not filtered then the next day the swimming pool needs to be shut down for treatment.

We do not know what the sales team of Country Club have promised but as per our standards cooking is strictly prohibited in the rooms and the same message has been conveyed to the club. Knives are not provided in the rooms for safety reason and to ensure that no incidents take place. It is almost impossible that heating up of milk has been denied as we understand the needs of an infant.