Good Morning Kista
$168
$163
$158
Hotels.com
Connect Hotel Kista(Kista)(Great Value!)
$91
$156
  • Fitness center
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were in the Ibis Stockholm Kista for 2 nights. The room was very nice, with comfortable beds and a great buffet breakfast. However, the location isn't particularly great. We were charged NOK 790 for a 10 minute taxi ride from the Central Station. Please be aware of the cabs in front of the Central Station. As per the hotel reception, this should not be more than NOK 300. Thats not a fault of the hotel though. One more thing, the hotel also has the option of having breakfast or tea outside the hotel under the clear blue sky.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
NorseHotels, General Manager at Good Morning Kista, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear SampadDhar,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience of ibis Styles Stockholm Kista on Tripadvisor.
It was our pleasure having you as our guest and I hope we will see you here again in the near future.

I am sorry that you had a bad experience from a taxi company; it is a shame!
Next time; please contact the hotel for our recommendations of honest and reliable taxi companies.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Receptionist service level has been really, really highly appreciated. Especially in those days when riots were going on randomly in Stockholm. Accuracy in polite questions to their customers left space to proposals fulfilling everyone needs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NorseHotels, General Manager at Good Morning Kista, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Ste_Lugo_Italy,

Thank you for sharing your experience of your stay in ibis Styles Kista on Tripadvisor.
Your comments confirm that we handled the questions raised during the riots in Stockholm in the correct way, and we are certainly happy that you had a nice stay with us.

We hope to see you back in Stockholm in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Easy to find, inexpensive, simple, ideal for business people that want to be processed in and out. Breakfast is not included.

Property is located next to a gas station and McDonald's, so you're almost guaranteed with a lot of "un-social" individuals around the hotel. Got caught by one of the South American trick thieves who pointed at my rear wheel. While looking at the wheel, his friend removed the luggage for my car. No cameras over the parking lot.

TIP: try an Internet booking for the Scandic Star hotel in Sollatuna (?)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
NorseHotels, General Manager at Good Morning Kista, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear TheSwedishBeaver,

Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us of your impression of the hotel on Tripadvisor.

I take special note of both your positive as well as your more negative remarks regarding the area.

I did notice that your stay in the hotel was in July 2012, and since then we have re-branded the hotel to ibis Styles - breakfast and WiFi is now included in all our rates.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The Kista business park does not offer many hotels, besides the Scandic Victoria there is the Ibis and 2 others of which I cannot recall the names.
Because Scandic charges very high rates I booked the Ibis for € 90 and it was okkish. It is not a very appealing hotel, very basic and it could use a better cleaning of the bathrooms (dirty ridges but overall main surfaces where clean). The staff was very friendly and helpfull, the breakfast was compact of choice but ok.
Overall what you would have expected of an Ibis hotel and ok in comparance to the price.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
NorseHotels, General Manager at Good Morning Kista, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Dutch-Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Tripadvisor.
I am happy to read your kind words regarding our members of staff; I will certainly share your comments with all of them.

Please rest assured that I take special note of your other comments, and will look into them immediately.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Checked in to hotel to be given a room. Receptionist was super nice. Things started going wrong when I got to my room, and it looked like a bomb had hit it. It was uncleaned and all the bedding was all over the floor. I immediately went back down to get another room. I was given another room next door to the previous one and yet again found the exact same thing.

After 5 uncleaned rooms and 25mins of running up stairs and back down with my luggage, the receptionist who was being extremely accommodating managed to find me a clean room, However upon going in I realized the lurid smell of stale urine which was coming out of the bathroom. Obviously this is a room which has not been cleaned well and been left unlet for a few weeks.

I must say this apart from the fantastically helpful staff members, this has to be one of the worst business stays I have ever experienced. I am disgusted especially as a Accor loyalty card holder. I will seriously be thinking about staying at these hotels again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NorseHotels, General Manager at Good Morning Kista, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear MannyDj,

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

I certainly understand that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I do hope that despite your experience, you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Lars Ålund