All reviews table tennis hotel apartments business trip room cleaning nice hotel comfortable bed kitchenette stove breakfast tv laundry metro city dryer stockholm
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

More than suggested structure in Kista. Clean, well furnished apartments, good choice of dimensions, satisfactory breakfast and very close to many companies and factories. Good for business and/or vacation. 20 mins metro far from stockholm center. I'll be back there for sure.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2018

I arrived after a very long and delayed travel on Tuesday night - 23:15.
Only to find out that the door was locked, no reception. I call customer service, not confirmed - even though I was looking at my confirmation email!
Waited for the guy (who really tried to help) to finally help me try a code to get in. No success! If it weren't for someone walking by in the reception who ended up opening the door, I would not have been able to enter.
Finally in the hotel and I got sent to a room that was used!
Yet another wait.
Phone line died
Finally 40 mins later I got into a room- remotely opened by the operator.
He promised I would receive the code key.
But I never got it!
I couldn't leave for breakfast so I ended up going to breakfast with all my luggage.
UNACCEPTABLE!
Too bad because the room and breakfast was good and rate was good.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Hotel and staffs are decent..they should have more options in breakfast as not only people are coming from Europe across the country ppl are coming so they should improve on b Apart from service is good..

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Comfortable room with a dining/work table for two and a kitchenette. Reasonable array of kitchen equipment, including a two-ring stove and a microwave. Advantage for me was that I needed to go back to the room during the day and had no worry of someone in the room cleaning it. This is only provided on request.

The area is very quiet in the evening and generally there is no noise from other rooms.

A good quality breakfast was included. There is also a lounge and games area (including table tennis).

The front desk is only staffed from 7 am to 10 pm and maintenance staff leave at 5 pm. I had a problem with an error message on my stove, but the guy on the front desk just did what I would have done in the event of no expert help (or a manual) - unplugged the stove and plugged it back in. Cured the error.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean room, free coffee and pretty good breakfast. Breakfast was simple but still delicious and tables were clean. Staff was nice and helpful. Very good place

I liked a lot this place, thanks very muchm

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple