“Con Dao Islands the insiders information”
Review of Dive! Dive! Dive!

Dive! Dive! Dive!
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Con Son
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive! Dive! Dive! provides you with all tourist information, dive and snorkel trips, what to do and see on the island. We are among the very few native English speakers in town. Feel free to drop in for any information on the island or email us!
The Channon, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Con Dao Islands the insiders information”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Fantastic service given to all by team at Dive Dive Dive, from the perfect ocean adventure snorkeling and scuba diving to accommodation, meals, scooter hire, advise on everything associated with this island paradise. Totally recommended to visit and a must to contact before you book your accommodation etc.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Robyn K

• Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Portland Dorset
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Dive with cuttle fish !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We walked into the dive shop for map of the island and ended up with a hair cut and booking some dives and renting a motor bike.!!!!!!!! Unfortunately we were unlucky with the weather at con dao it's was really windy. But we enjoyed ourselves so much. The cuttle fish were amazing although the visibility was not great they were so many and they were huge it didn't matter . A
very professional set up with good equipment and knowledgable staff boat was excellent very sturdy and holds the sea well. I f you want to go diving go and see Larry and his staff at Dive Dive Dive you won't be disappointed.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank HelenDorset507
Volendam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dive Dive Dive!!!!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

A wonderful experience richer
Larry, Quyny and their staff have made us a wonderful experience richer during our pleasant stay on Con Doa Island this summer. They are extremely hospitable, obliging, friendly and convivial people. What's especially rare, is that 'Dive! Dive! Dive!' (their diving school) tries to help you in a way that is best for you. They're not focused on getting as much money out of your wallet as possible, but put your safety and your needs first. And this kind of attitude they also have towards the beautiful island, that is still untouched.

I went to Con Doa Island with Dennis, my boyfriend, to take a diving course. We had made a reservation for 3 days on the island and wanted to go for an advanced PADI, which can be achieved in 2 days and a night dive. Larry really wanted to help us but wasn't available because of a night trip he had with some other divers. He said he wouldn'd be able to give us his full attention after a night trip and advised us not to take the advanced course the next day. He could have taken the gig and our money and just give us the stamps but instead he did what was best for us.

While we were on the island we decided to follow Larry's advice and to not take the course. Instead we went on a boat with Larry for 3 dives and a turtle-trip. When we started off with the first dive I felt that something was wrong with my ear. Larry then helped me to find a way to clear - he knew 7 different techniques. During the next dive, however, I felt that something still wasn't quite right and Larry advised me not to go back in the water. He obviously put my safety first. Later on he saw that my eardrum was ruptured which supposedly had happened during one of our flights. He then brought me in contact with one of the world's best diving doctors in Australia and he also promptly arranged an appointment with an E.N.T. specialist in Saigon. I got antibiotics to prevent from infection and further damage to my ear so that we could enjoy the rest of our vacation without further problems. Our visit to the island was one of the highlights of our vacation in Vietnam because of the trips we did with Larry and his crew. Dennis and I have rarely met such sweet and reliable people. We will never forget our wonderful trip to the Island of Con Doa. If I ever visit Vietnam again, I will definately go back there to take the advanced PADI course with Larry. Thank you Larry and Quyny.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Dennis B
Montreal, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“fantastic week on Con Dao, Thanks to all the Larry's team”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had great time in Con Dao, thanks to Larry from Dive Dive Dive Con Dao. I do two good dives with them and everything was great, well prepared, equipment at his best, and the boat… you have to see it… really really great. All the staff there is friendly, helpful, very professional, always smiling and so nice…
Larry and his wife give me a great welcome on the island (in fact Larry even meet me at the HCMC airport but this is another story… ). They found me a great place to stay for the week and they were more than helpful for everything: renting bicycle or scooter, eating, walking around… anyway, they can help for everything on the island! And they love to do it !
But everything is already written by all other people who meet Larry and his team. Only one thing is not often mentioned and this is something really important for me. He works with the local peoples, not like those big hotels using only their own services… That is the most important part of what make me feel good when using the services he provide me… Going or returning to airport, rental, eating, lodging… Everything that he does is always helping you using services from local. Only diving is his own business, but even there he works with full of local great peoples. Larry is a great guy !
I had not enough time to do all that I had to do, but I will return soon for sure!
What to say more: perfect, yes this is possible… I cannot thanks enough Larry and all the team !!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ben v
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic dives, highly recommended!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

As two inexperienced divers, we were a bit nervous about diving. Larry and his staff made sure we were expertly guided through the experience and made to feel completely comfortable and well taken care of. The diving itself was amazing! Lots to see and gorgeous warm clear water. Going out diving with Dive! Dive! Dive! made this the best birthday I have ever had. Thanks Larry!

Visited October 2012