“A nice surprise in Tidaholm”
Review of Stadshotellet

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tidaholm
Stadshotellet
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tidaholm
Stockholm, Sweden
“A nice surprise in Tidaholm”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I didn't expect much of this hotel on my first business trip to Tidaholm. I was pleasantly surprised by this nice hotel. It is very well maintained and my room was spotless. Ok, the bed isn't luxury quality but I slept very well on my two night stay. My room (103) was average size with tasteful but simple furnitures.

Breakfast is "continental style" and no hot dishes that you normally find in Swedish hotels. Breakfast and internet wifi included in the room price. The hotel also has a nice restaurant and bar where you can have dinner. The menu isn't extensive but the food is above average in quality and preparation.

I can recommend this hotel if you stay in Tidaholm, it isn't luxury but the experience is above the officical 3-star ranking.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Berkshire, England
Reviewed June 24, 2009

This hotel has a lovely, traditional Swedish appeal and great service to go with it. Despite speaking no Swedish I found all the staff very accomodating and friendly during my 3 day stay. The bar's lovely decking area by the river was a great place to take a cool beer and read a book. Buffet supper's (included on weekdays) were excellent - especially the fish pie and the shrimp noodles with sweet chiili sauce. I would recommend the Stadshotellet to anyone (business or leisure) visiting the area and wanting to feel at home.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank Birdy22

Been to Stadshotellet? Share your experiences!