“Great place to go after skiing.”
Review of Terma Bania

Terma Bania
Rugby, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great place to go after skiing.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We visited the thermal baths last year and returned again on his trip.

Last year we had warmer weather and blue skies, great for the outdoor part of the pools. This year we enjoyed being outside in the very cold weather, our hair was freezing it was so cold!

The only disappointing part of the baths are the showers when you come out of the pool, they lack power and were not too hot. Still they were good enough to rinse off before having a proper shower back at our hotel.

The massages offered at the spa are excellent, my masseur really got the knots out of my back and calves and she used some really nice cranberry cream. I would recommend!

• Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Dublin, Ireland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Icing on the cake after 5 days skiing in Zakopane”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Strolled in here with my 3 children literally straight off the slopes after a very enjoyable 5 days skiing on our first family ski holiday.Lots of slides and hot pools to keep the adults and kids happy.Very modern and as good as places i have visited in Western Europe.Food and alcohol is available so some of the patrons could have a few drinks on them! Actually found staff and other visitors very pleasant and helpful.We had no towels,and our ski clothes with us,so we rented lockers and towels and had a reallly relaxing time before driving 5 hours back to Warsaw the next day.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“wind down at the spa”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

perfect way to unwind after a hard day skiing, noisly and quite zones available to choose from. all pools extend to the outside, so you can swim in very warm water looking at snow. very good experience

1 Thank Hazel B
Bradford
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A Wonderful experience”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We visited on 20th February 2013 around 3pm after a few hours on the ski slopes. The entrance cost seems expensive for Poland ( £35 for 2 adults and children 15 and 12) but was worth every penny. Take your own towels as hire costs for these weren't cheap. The changing rooms were well organised with shoes being worn on one side and not allowed on the locker side. You use your wristband to access an empty locker and again as a method of payment for drinks and food in the cafe. You can check your wristband to see how much you have spent and how long you have left before you exit at one of the readers within the pool.There were 3 main slides, 2 body slides and one a tube slide aswell as a 4 lane family slide. The childrens pool and slides looked
great for toddlers. The water was very warm and there was a wave pool ( swimmers only) but the highlight was the outdoor thermal pool. What an experience to be in a warm outdoor pool with wonderful views of the mountains and snow on the ground! We ate food at the cafe aswell ( lovely food, good prices). We only paid for and used the noisy area , the quiet area looked very good aswell but you would need longer than two and a half hours to do both.
After getting dresses again you pay for an extra time/food incurred on your wristband and then exit via barriers where you insert your wristband after use to exit.

Visited February 2013
Ireland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fantastic facilities....pity about the grumpy staff”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Visited with my 3 kids. The facilities are amazing. Spotlessly clean and well organised. Obviously there was a language barrier & it was difficult for the staff to communicate in English. I completely understand that but it's not an excuse to be rude. When we were paying the staff member was impatient and rude and most unhelpful. I obviously got on her wrong side. We had a most enjoyable two hours in the many pools. When we were exiting I noticed that my daughters wrist band was missing. I reported it to the same girl & with a smirk on her face she demanded 150 zloty (€37 approx). I said that I wasn't prepared to pay that & insisted she check to see if it was handed in. Reluctantly she admitted it had been handed in....it was right beside her hand but she was trying to charge me for it. She just shrugged her shoulders and smirked. I asked to speak to the manager to see why I was been asked to pay 150 zloty when it was clear the band had been handed in. Her attitude was even worse. She handed me a leaflet with the email address of Terma Bania & said email them if I've got a complaint. The manager said her name was Anna & the staff member was Katrina. It's such a wonderful facility....pity about the poor attitude of the staff. It's definatelty worth a visit.