“Fantastic facilities....pity about the grumpy staff”
Review of Terma Bania

Terma Bania
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Visited with my 3 kids. The facilities are amazing. Spotlessly clean and well organised. Obviously there was a language barrier & it was difficult for the staff to communicate in English. I completely understand that but it's not an excuse to be rude. When we were paying the staff member was impatient and rude and most unhelpful. I obviously got on her wrong side. We had a most enjoyable two hours in the many pools. When we were exiting I noticed that my daughters wrist band was missing. I reported it to the same girl & with a smirk on her face she demanded 150 zloty (€37 approx). I said that I wasn't prepared to pay that & insisted she check to see if it was handed in. Reluctantly she admitted it had been handed in....it was right beside her hand but she was trying to charge me for it. She just shrugged her shoulders and smirked. I asked to speak to the manager to see why I was been asked to pay 150 zloty when it was clear the band had been handed in. Her attitude was even worse. She handed me a leaflet with the email address of Terma Bania & said email them if I've got a complaint. The manager said her name was Anna & the staff member was Katrina. It's such a wonderful facility....pity about the poor attitude of the staff. It's definatelty worth a visit.

All reviews
"soft drinks"
"small children"
"great value"

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very nice place. We went there in the evening and wasnt many people. Great location just next to the slope. View from outside pools is amazing over Tatra mountains.Its great way to regenerate after a long day on the slopes.

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We went in the morning when it's supposed to be quiter and it was not too noisy; it is after all a big indoor pool so you've got to expect some noise. There was snow on the ground outside and we loved going into the outdoor part of the pool where the heat of the water keeps even the air you breathe warm. We tried all the rides, the wave pool and the whir(l)pool, and spent a great deal of time lying on the edges of the pools enjoying the massage bubbles. The place is fairly new with modern facilities, and there are readers for the wristbands that will tell you how much more time and how much you've charged to your account at the bar :-) I recommend visiting this place even if you are just a learner like I am.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Been there with my family. Very relaxing day after skiing past few days :).

Recomend to try swiming pool outside during cold winter.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Bukowina Thermal Waterpark is located just few kilometers from another Tatra’s Waterparks in Bukowina or Zakopane. “Bialczanska Bania” has fantastic location in the sport center collocated with hotel, restaurants and ski lifts and slopes. Waterpark is a place with huge parking lot, bars, restaurant and plenty water attractions for adults and kids. There is also SPA/beauty and saunas center in the same building. Clean lockers, toilets! Friendly staff ready to help. Outstanding view for panorama of Tatra Mountains you can see from swimming pool seating in relaxing nice, warm water!