• outstanding food, high quality
• good variety of dishes on the menu
• nice presentation of the dishes
• exceptional wines and champagne, top class!
• expensive but the food is worth it
• very knowledgeable sommelier and passionate chef
• interior is nothing special even plain, ambiance needs improvement
• sommelier: should loosen up, less presence
• chef: unfortunately his presentation is not as inspiring as the way he presents his dishes
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.