See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Used it only for a short sleep over.
Room was nothing special but it was clean.
Hotel locks the main door after 10:00 pm (no entry or exit through the main entrance afterwards) so we used fire escape for an early check out (5 am due to early flight).
Location is not bad if you are looking for a hotel close to the Marko Polo airport even though it was a little tough to find, following google maps directions.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

I was a bit dubious about staying here as there were quite a few poor reviews about Hotel Gamma. It was available and cheap and not far off the main road so I took a chance.
The gentleman proprietor told me how low the price was including breakfast and free WiFi.

I will agree that the carpets had some dirt stains and some of the fittings could have done with maintenance but for the price - who cares!! The sheets were clean, the air con worked, the WiFi was better than a big hotel I stayed at last week and there was plenty of free parking.

Breakfast wasn't massive but it filled a hole. The most impressive thing I have to say about this hotel though is the staff or should I say one young lady in particular who was at the check out desk.
I stood by as she explained in great detail to some American Tourists how to get to Venice and exactly where to go to find the best parts. Very impressive!
When I told her I was driving to Salzberg, Austria she even had some suggestions for me there. She spoke as easily in English as she did Italian.

So I have given this 5* because for the price I would be surprised if you found better in the area and with tourist information available too.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Zedbiker
Reviewed June 5, 2015 via mobile

The only thing going for this hotel is the lovely friendly staff. Especially the girl who served breakfast.
The rooms are filthy and need completely refurbished. There were cigarette burns and unidentifiable stains on the bedroom carpet, so much so I kept my shoes on at all times! We only stayed as we couldn't get booked in elsewhere and we arrived late in the evening in Marcon! Although the bedsheets appeared clean, the next day I found bites all over my body. I can only assume it's s case of looks can be deceptive. All in all, I will never be back and would sleep in the car next time!

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2014

A good hotel in Venice. The rooms are nice and comfortable, although the hotel is far from the island. Good for people who are planning to stay in Venice away from the city. While checking out we forgot some gold jewelry in the drawer, when we called them from Milan the next day, they had kept it safe. Very honest people, i must say!

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Average hotel. Good value for money. Bathroom and room clean, air-conditioning ok. Free parking and free internet. Poor breakfast. Quite thin walls - noisy. Run by Chinese family - speak Italian and English.

Room tip: ask for room with balcony
Date of stay: July 2013