Before renting the Low Cost Room, Be Aware of the Following:
- Point on the Map is NOT correct: house is located 800m from the city center, and not near the River as displayed on booking map
- Bed shown in Room Single is NOT a Double Queen Bed (a single bed at max)
- Extras Costs are not Clearly specified and will double up or triple up your budget (10eur bedsheet, 5 euros Duvet + 5 euros towel = TOTAL 20eur supplement)
- No Blanket and no Chair in the Room, unbelievable
- 5eur for a Duvet being worth 7eur and not washed at each check out is a ripped off.
- Towel smelt horrible when wet, I had to take it outside the bedroom during the night. It had been used at least by 4 persons before me.
- Pillow smelt Dirty as well: at least 10 persons slept with it before me. I had to make a pillow with my own clothes !
- Wifi very slow in room 4 on 1st floor
- There is NO PARKING as mentioned
I could not Spoke to the owner when I discovered the dirty smell problems.
At check in, I only saw the old lady next door who hardly speaks English, took my money for bedsheet & Towel (10eur rental fee for 1 towel + 1 duvet) and gave me the keys.
When I spoke, the morning after to the owner, He did not recognize that the linen where smelling bad and did NOT smell it either !! Do Not expect even apologizes or a refund. I left after 1st night without having my breakfast, that was enough.
If you plan to rent out the cheap rooms, I recommend you to bring your OWN Towel and Pillow + Duvet + Blanket.
Otherwise you will have to bear dirty smells and/or double up your room price.
Be also aware that Room “#5 adventure” is less than 1m70 high, ie a cupboard: 7m2 as well as nearly 7m3!!
My opinion is NOT diffamatory, this is just a clear statement of Facts that I Experienced, whatever the answer of the owner will be.