A difficult hotel to find; the roads all around it have been re-done, and the hotel is therefore now in the middle of nowhere (albeit nice and quiet). When I stayed it was a bit of a mausoleum with few people on a wet October day. Dinner in the hotel restaurant was very unspectacular -- but given the hotel's location and the rain outside, no other real options. Breakfast buffet was "OK". Not a place I would go back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offering 63 completely renovated rooms. Located 192 km from Paris, between Deauville 6 km away and Pont L Eveque at 3 km. In a landscaped garden in the heart of the Pays d Auge and close to the highway exit, the Mercure Deauville Pont L Eveque features a panoramic restaurant, bar with fireplace and a summer terrace, also offering 2 plenary rooms, 6 meeting rooms and 2 function rooms, a pool and two tennis courts. The restaurant will be closed for lunch Saturdays and Sundays in low season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Les Jardins de Deauville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Deauville Pont l Eveque
- Hotel Les Jardins De Deauville Saint-Martin-Aux-Chartrains, France - Basse-Normandie