La Jacotiere is a very close to the visitor information center and free shuttle bus station, just a few seconds walk. If you are going to visit Mont St. Michel, it is not necessary to park your car in the public car park, because it is very expensive, EUR12 per day! You just park your car in La Jacotiere, and catch the shuttle bus to Mont St. Michel. Before arriving to La Jacotiere, you will see a forbidden sign on the road, just ignore it, and go straight.
I have stayed in an "apartment" for one night, it is okay. There is a small kitchen with various cookwares available. I would recommend this B & B because it has a good view of Mont St. Michel. Also the owner provide deserts for the customers in the evening
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just in front of the Mont Saint Michel, Gerald et Alicia warmly welcome you in their stone farmhouse "La Jacotiere". Six immaculate, modern rooms and great views of Mont-Saint-Michel from their garden and picnic area. You can access by foot (3 minutes) to the free shuttle that will bring you to the Mont Saint Michel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your La Jacotiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Jacotiere Hotel Ardevon
- La Jacotiere France/Ardevon