“Heaven on earth”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

majorphil
Llangollen, United Kingdom
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband, Philip, to celebrate my birthday, booked Le Manoir du Jardin. From the moment I set my eyes on Le Manoir,I knew that this would be a very special holiday.
First of all, the Manoir is a breathtakingly beautiful building and once inside we were blown away by our surroundings.
The history of the place, the serenity, the kind attention of Francois and Veronique who saw to our every need during our stay.
This is a magical place to spend a holiday and we,as a family, highly recommend it.
We will return.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing