“Great steak. Nice food good value”

Ristorante Lucifero
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Sapri
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Very homely restaurant in Sapri. Nice food, very nice steak. Service a little slow, but our Italian poor and communication was limited. Despite this we had a lovely meal and would recommend to other family's like us.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We have been to the restaurant last evening due to the rating on tripadvisor. The food was good but not excellent. I can recommend the "Tiramisu della casa" which was very fresh and tasty. Disapointing was the service, we had to wait very long to get water and the menu to make our order. To wait for the dishes took also long. We had a bottle of wine to our dinner but what was really bad is that the waitress opened the bottle and filled up our glasses without letting as taste and giving us a choice about the wine. Some other small facts are that one got a wine glas for red wine and the other of us for white wine to the white wine we have ordered. I think it's not only about food it is also very much about the way you get served at a place and this was just poor.

1  Thank T0mmy2011
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

There is nothing else to say. We had home made pasta, fantastic fresh fish and excellent dessert. All for a very good price, very good service overall. I asked for an internet connection and they gave it to me. They even accept Amex ! I am back tomorrow night !!!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We ate at Lucifero on our first night in Italy and had a lovely dinner. The pasta and pizza is delicious. Watch out for the Americano pizza which comes with fries & hot dog sausage on it! The staff do not speak much English but one of the waitresses tries her best and is really helpful. We had a great time.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

After many disastrous food experiences in Rome and visiting Sicily for four days, I craved some lighter dining than in the South. I stumbled upon this eatery and was at first quite surprised by the chosen name. Very unusual I suppose for Italy! (or anywhere else perhaps)

The décor on the inside is simpler than what the name on the outside would suggest. Yet the cleanliness of the dining area made me more at ease.

I had a salmon starter and a mixed seafood pasta dish with some local wine. I really enjoyed the taste and quality of the food.

In general, an establishment I would recommend for both the adventurousness of the name and the quality of the cuisine.

1  Thank Lourens O