La Foulerie B&B
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 30, 2010

We stayed At LaFoulerie for several days and loved it- peaceful- beautiful and the best surprize was the wonderful breakfast! Felt at home even played pool and enjoyed some wonderful French wine- owners very accomdating! a wonderful beginning to our two weeks in France. We would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank littyQuincy_florida
Reviewed May 27, 2010

We stayed at La Foulerie in early May during a brief visit to Bayeux. The B&B can be a little difficult to find, but it's well worth it. The house is quite charming (with cats, dogs and horses) and Jean-Luc was the perfect host. We stayed in the large family room on the top floor, and it was quite spacious with comfortable beds. I would certainly stay here again if I were to return to the region.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Laignappe
Reviewed June 20, 2009

We stayed with Jean-Luc and Irene for 4 nights in June 2009 at La Foulerie. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were always on hand to have a chat. They both speak good English which was just as well as our French is virtually non-existent! Will definitely return and highly recommend La Foulerie.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank wimpark
Reviewed September 30, 2008

My family and I stayed at "La Foulerie" in July 2007. What a great place!

The property is an old farmhouse at the end of a country lane. The accomodations are very nice. Here is what I liked:

- The owners are very friendly
- The setting is really neat, very rural
- The farm has dogs, cats, horses, goats and a donkey
- The breakfast was fine
- The rooms were fine

I would recommend this B&B to anyone wanting to experience a friendly, rural farm in Normandy

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Graf&Gaeta
A TripAdvisor Member
City, State
Reviewed October 8, 2004

This is Bill Rogers, one of the Americans that stayed with you a few weeks ago. I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed my stay at "La Foulerie". You and Irene helped make my visit France a wonderful one. You were the only accommodation, of which there were six, that I stayed that offered me a cup of coffee and a pastry when I arrived. Your coffee was better than anyone else's also. "La Foulerie" is a place where you can feel at home and relaxed while you enjoy your holiday. --- Thank you again Bill Rogers Mt.Airy Md. USA

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member