It was my 1st time travel solo to Koh Lipe.
Stayed: 6D5N with Forra Bamboo @ Pattaya Beach
- Is nice for me, as it remind me when i was young staying in a village.
- There is only 2 unit Bungalow facing the beach, so book early to avoid appointment
- The staff especially "Adreana" is a friendly women that will recommend you where to get good food & etc.
- Price is worth because i do get a good deal because i'm diving with them
- I did my Advanced with them, the instructor did a good job by explaining to me in details of though out the course.
- All the staff are friendly & do have the kindness to help out if you need any assistant
- Equipment is in good condition & i do feel safe diving with them.
- Their service is very professional
Looking forward to stay with them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forra Bamboo Resort on Sunrise Beach was opened in 2006 and is comprised of 13 well-designed, spacious bungalows, built mainly from bamboo and natural materials by craftsmen from northern Thailand.Since january 2011, a new diver's resort has opened on Pattaya beach.This resort will be comprised of 15 new well-designed and special bamboo bungalows following the same concept as Forra bamboo resort on Sunrise Beach.The 2 resorts have been designed to take consideration of the natural environment and to leave as much space between bungalows as possible, to give maximum privacy.Forra Diving is renting big bamboo bungalows at a reasonable price for its divers so that they can enjoy their stay on Lipe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Forra Dive Resort Sunrise Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forra Bamboo Hotel Koh Lipe