“Do not be fooled by the gimmick”

madame yoo hoo " The Restaurant"
Ranked #22 of 94 Restaurants in Ko Lipe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Thai
Reviewed May 22, 2019

Long waits, insincere staff and "madame", not worth the hype and cost.
Many other places along the walking street to be tried

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Visited here having seen it very busy the previous night. Wow. The food here is up there with some of the worst I have had in Thailand having lived here for two years. The cabbage in the cabbage with fish sauce dish was off, and the Larb moo was watery and not remotely spicy. We ended up leaving most of the dishes and eating else where afterwards. They also managed to basically fail to bring our drinks when the restaurant was not busy at this time. The only positive aspect of this restaurant was the fact that a large beer was cheap. Sad Thai food at quite a price.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

We had dinner here a couple of times. Food was average and prices were reasonable by Koh Lipe standard. Located on walking street. Quite popular. We went during low season.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

First we had to wait half an hour for 2 fried noodles and a fried chicken.
When it came... it was a disaster. The most disgusting Pad Thai I ever had. Tasted like nothing but dirty water. 6 pieces of chicken inside. No sauce... over cooked... I had to leave it... one of the first time in 40 years that I leave my plate almost untouched. I have been over 10 times to Thailand and that place is from far the worst.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

My pregnant girlfriend and I, tried the food here, and it was terrible..
We had 2 burgers, one cheeseburger and a double burger with bacon. We waited 20 min for the waiter to take our order.
Then we waited 30 min to get our food.
The meat was raw, including the bacon, the buns cold and only one of the meals had fries.
We presented them with the problems, and they told us “you only pay half” and gave the rest of the meals to the dogs..
350,- bath for dog food..
Would not recommend this to anyone!

Date of visit: March 2019