“Food was Ok, service was bad!”

madame yoo hoo " The Restaurant"
Ranked #23 of 94 Restaurants in Ko Lipe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Thai
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

It took us a long time to get our food, also it was not exactly what we have ordered.
During the waiting period we were informed that something was no longer available, but no request if we want to order something else instead.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

I went twice. Once I got a mango smoothie and it was great and a good price so I went back for the pa nang curry and asked for it little spicy. I don’t know if they actually altered the recipient due to some communication issues since I don’t speak Thai, but I received a bland flavorless curry. Again maybe it’s because I asked for little spicy but I wasn’t sure if they understood what I was saying.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 31, 2019

We ate here on our first night on Koh Lipe and were disappointed. The food was average, lacking flavour, and served in small portions. Prices ok compared to the surrounding more modern restaurants but we found much better when we took the time to look around.

Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

really good food for very cheap prices. we ate here for breakfast, lunch and dinner cause it was so good.the pancakes with chocolate are amazing, the hamburgers as well. + u get to listen to a cute thai lady that yells “Yooo Hoo” 5 times per minute

Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

Food is average but this Madam Yoo Hoo is yelling at everyone on the street. She may think it's cute but she is down right annoying and you have to listen throughout your meal. It's better just to shush her and walk on by.

3  Thank michaelmphotographer