“Beautiful location good food”

Zanom Sunrise Beach Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 94 Restaurants in Ko Lipe
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Thai
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Right on the beachfront, real Thai food. Delicious spring rolls deserved piping hot. Main course was hit and miss only due to slight language barrier, waitress not sure how to describe level of spice in yellow curry which was HOT!! Sweet and sour was lovely....would go again.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed August 10, 2017

We visited Zanom Beach restaurant for dinner when looking for a quaint dinner place. The food turned out to be super delicious - we ordered seafood plates and were happily surprised to be served an abundance of tasty and fresh seafood with a perfectly chilled wine. The surroundings were perfect too, without noise or other disturbances.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

A very good lunch place. Nice view over the beach. We stopped for lunch and the service is good, the food was great as well. Now on low season I have seen that there is not much guests visiting and I don't really understand why.
I good restaurant choice, will go back for dinner during our stay here at Koh Lipe.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a beautiful view over the sea and has good food I personally didn't eat at the restaurant I just took a drink and enjoyed the view but my parents ate there and they said good things about the place.

The waiters and waitresses are very friendly and are fast to take your order and the food comes out of the kitchen quite quickly.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

It is just beside the beach and the price is reasonable. The most important is their food is awesome! Should give a try!

Date of visit: May 2017