Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $103.40
from $344.80
from $454.50
More Info
All reviews fun dives dive shop dive master these guys open water course great dive boat crew an amazing experience professional team explained everything rescue diver advanced open water experienced divers moray eels beautiful corals lion fish low season
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Dived with these guys in June 2013. As it was low season it was literally just me and the dive master going out for a couple of fun dives. Very impressed by their professionalism and quality equipment. Would strongly recommend diving with these guys if on Koh Lipe.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We were in Koh Lipe back in Apr 2013 and I reckon Ko Lipe Diving Centre is definitely one of the best dive centres which I've ever dove with across Southeast Asia. Though the diving spots which we went to were not that great seeing as it was raining almost every day we were there, their level of professionalism from the instructors, dc manager, dmt packed with all the excellent conditioned and well serviced equipment which they used made it all the more fun. If i had to sum Ko Lipe Diving Centre in 1 word it'd have to be FANTASTIC! Rebecca, thanks for your efficiency in handling all our enquiries from the beginning and thereafter executing our dives etc to the very last day of our departure. We truly had alot of fun not only diving with you guys but also partying and having the time of lives! Will definitely be back sometime SOON.

If you happen to pop by Koh Lipe, do check KLD out. They will look after your safety underwater, more than you would yourself. More importantly, their staffs have been around the island for a long time and they're all good in spotting sea creatures which you've probably never seen before. Thumbs up guys! keep up the good work.

Mark, Chris, Claudia, Rebecca, Eric.. thank you so much for making our trip a memorable one. Blittersweat memories made indeed.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Superb logistics and guiding, with top equipment.

Small groups of no more than 4 divers per guide. Perfect!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

By far, one of the best dive experiences in my 15 years of diving. We didn't take the big boat, but the tailboat worked out just fine. Claudia was a great dive master and ver accommodating. Equipment first rate. Would dive with them again. I will post pictures later to their Facebook site.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I did a few fun dives with this shop and was very happy I did. They were recommended to me by another shop on Koh Lanta and for good reason. The people here are really cool, organized and very professional. I visited 5 different shops on Koh Lipe before deciding to dive. I would have to say they are the best shop on the island.