“Tasty Pizza along way from Italy!”

La Luna Italian Restaurant & Accommodation
Ranked #12 of 95 Restaurants in Ko Lipe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Accommodation & Real Italian food in Koh Lipe !!!Enjoy your Pasta home made : ravioli lasagna gnocchi fettuccine Pizza Steakhouse Dessert home made : Tiramisu', , Brownie cake
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Nice restaurant off the beaten track. Quiet homely feel atmosphere with decent food. I went for pizza, the Mexican for 320THB (if I remember correctly). A friend had steak and was very happy with it. Whilst I wouldn't say that the pizza was perfect, the base was pretty tasty I would say it was certainly impressive given the distance from Italy and how far the ingredients have to come just to get to Koh Lipe. If I am ever in Lipe again then I would certainly think about coming here again.

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

The food was very good and the staff was really helpful and polite! I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant was good, we tried the garlic bread, pizza and carbonara. I will recommend the pizza!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

The pesto gnocci my partner ordered was amazing, I had a carbanara which was also good but the pesto was perfect! Also the Parma ham bruschetta was very good. Will be back one day for sure!

Reviewed March 19, 2019

The staff are friendly, the food excellent, just relax and enjoy I have eaten here several times always a good choice.

Date of visit: March 2019