“Great atmosphere, superb pizza”
Review of Elephant

Elephant
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Ko Lipe
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A relaxed place to hang out, drink real coffee, eat bistro-style food, grab a drink, buy a used book, play board games, and listen to or play (musicians welcome!) great music. The owners, transplants from San Francisco, serve up western breakfasts, homemade bread & bakery items, salads, sandwiches, burgers, American style pizza, snacks & a special menu just for kids. We also have hand-crafted coffees, fresh fruit juice and smoothies, original cocktails highlighting Thai flavors, ICE COLD beer, wine, and live music every night. Take away is OK! A late night snack, a picnic lunch on the beach, scuba or snorkel trips, or food for a long boat ride. Just tell us what you need. Find us on Walking Street near Pattaya Beach.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Aside from having one of the coolest bars (A cut in half long-tail boat) I've seen, the drinks are good, the pizza is fantastic. Went a couple nights with other divers, and had a great time.

The live music was pretty decent, even though their regular players were away.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,166)

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We visited the Elephant on our last night in Ko Lipe. Great food, good drinks and very friendly staff. Next time on the island we will definitely come back. Thanks again

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Me and my husband had two great experiences here. The staff was super friendly and kind. It feels more like hanging out with friends then eating at a restaurant. But in the best way possible, everyone was still very professional but you could tell they enjoyed working there.

We had the thai chicken sandwich, thai chicken pizza, and the elephant burger. My husband said it was the best burger he’s ever had!

We will definitely visit them next time we’re In Koh Lipe!

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

I first hesitated to go to the Elephant due to the prices. But from time to time in Thailand I'm craving western food and so I went there and had eggs Benedict and Cinnamon Swirl. It was absolutely worth the price and I recommend going there. Try the coconut lime shake! Devine! :)

Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

We went here several times for breakfast. They have good coffee and delicious toasts. They have another restaurant called Tropical which serves healthy food, gluten free and vegan. The staff of both restaurants is very attentive. I will definitely go back again when I visit Lipe.

Date of visit: May 2019