“nice relaxing cafe”

Elephant
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Ko Lipe
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A relaxed place to hang out, drink real coffee, eat bistro-style food, grab a drink, buy a used book, play board games, and listen to or play (musicians welcome!) Great music. The owners, transplants from San Francisco, serve up western breakfasts, homemade bread & bakery items, salads, sandwiches, burgers, American style pizza, snacks & a special menu just for kids. We also have real espresso drinks made with fresh milk, fresh fruit smoothies, original cocktails highlighting Thai flavors, ICE COLD beer, wine, and live music every night. Take away is OK! A late night snack, a picnic lunch on the beach, scuba or snorkel trips, or food for a long boat ride. Just tell us what you need. Find us on Walking Street near Pattaya Beach.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

It has good service, great coffee and food, and awesome ambience. We sat there for 4 hours, enjoying a cuppa, followed by fruit shakes and beer.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Is located near the start of Walking Street and does really good food. We went nearly every day. Sandwiches on really good bread, burger, beers. It isn't the cheapest place to eat but it is worth it.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We popped in for a coffee whilst venturing down Walking Street and my daughter enjoyed the best watermelon shake ever, yum. The decor is nice and atmosphere relaxed and friendly. The food menu looked good but we didn't eat there.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had a little time to kill before leaving so I was wandering up and down the Walking Street - found this place, and I'm so glad I did. The coffee shake I had was delicious, as was the chocolate chip cookie, and the ambience of the place was perfect. Just the right spot if you want to step away from the heat for a bit and peoplewatch - and of course, my friends saw me in there and all stopped by to say hello. The friendliness of the service, the quality of the coffee, and the ambience all add together - this is definitely a good spot.

1  Thank Devin J
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Need that morning fix? missing out on your usual ? Here you go :) A little on the pricey side but is something you'd pay at Starbucks as well.