Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome people that deserve recognition

I did my open + advance with them. I came to them in FEB 2021 for try scuba and i knew that i had... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Sumit B
Diving with Adang Sea Diver

It was great experiences learning specialty courses in Lipe island with Adang sea diver. My... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Lersan
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ko Lipe
from $117.91
from $27.37
from $15.16
More Info
All reviews dive sites eco lodge dive shop fun dives open water diving center marine life thanks guys enjoyed diving great diving diving instructor amazing experience snorkeling trip laid back my girlfriend sunrise beach experienced divers
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

We decided to book eco sunset snorkeling tour with Adang Divers and we are supper happy with it. We had a great snorkeling guide - Yeray - he took great care of us, very knowledgeable about the sea and its life, good English and attitude. In addition Adang Divers are eco focused so on every trip there is a chance to clean up a beach for plastic trash that unfortunately is a problem that we need to fight together. We really enjoy the trip and we would recommend it to everyone visiting Koh Lipe.

1  Thank szymonp725
Reviewed November 30, 2019

First of all I would just like to mention how helpful and patient Becky was (I messaged Adang Sea Divers on Facebook) when she replied to all of my questions as I did not have any experience travelling to Koh Lipe and needed information on different things.

The trip itself was great and our tour guide who was "Redi?" - not sure how to spell his name sorry - was knowledgable, friendly and caring. The tour takes you to about 5 different snorkelling spots and an island for lunch, and ends with a drink and snack back at Koh Lipe's beach.

Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately it did not meet expectations of experienced diver (at the highbprice charged) . The positive first: 'M' deserves a 5 star. He was professional and supportive. I know that weather conditions are key for some diving spots. But why they promise the evening before a speed boat and good dive sites, also when weather shouldn't be good? We finally ended up in a small local wooden boat and did kind of 2 houseriff dives. The lunch consisted out of a lot of rice and few pieces of vegetable. 3'000.00 THB is much to much for this.

1  Thank global-swiss
Reviewed November 26, 2019

Our guide "Jedi" (I don't know the correct spelling) was the best thing on this snorkeling trip. Pulled my not so water-confident kid in the water holding a lifebuoy, pointing out fish, so we could enjoy our own snorkeling instead of worrying. Going to spots after the crowds of snorkellers was a great strategy to get the waters to ourselves (most other tours leave at 9am). Eco consciousness is commendable, taking the effort to pack lunch and drinks in reusable containers and cups, plus a quick group beach cleanup that all snorkel operators should emulate. We left our own masks at the restaurant where we landed on Sunset Beach and it got returned at our resort on Sunrise Beach! Really appreciate the effort!

Reviewed November 14, 2019

Great experience and professional english speaking guide. Can't praise this tour highly enough, strongly recommend.