Tripadvisor

from $95.83
from $511.09
from $106.48
More Info
All reviews dive sites eco lodge dive shop diving experience fun dives open water sunset tour diving equipment shrimp thanks guys diving center marine life great diving dive school special thanks diving course amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2019 via mobile

I have joined the Sea Eco Sunset Snorkeling Tour starts 1230pm until sunset time. This tour covering many islands, a half day snorkeling tour. We did stop for 4 or 5 islands to do snorkeling as I am not a great swimmer they do provided Guide. It was my very first time doing snorkeling and the guide, Yeray who is really kind, he brief us on how to do snorkeling and identify fishes and lead us with the donut floats so that I can enjoy the coral reef and fishes under the sea without worry or being afraid. If you planning to join snorkeling tour this is the best you can find here !! After the tour we did enjoy at Benny on the beach, a beautiful bar to enjoy sunset. Trust me this is the best sunset I have ever seen.

Adang Sea D, General Manager at Adang Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!
We always appreciate customer feedback and we are so pleased that you had a great snorkeling experience with us and that you felt safe. Our guides will always have the safety of our customers and our coral reefs as their priority.

We hope that you will come visit us for some more underwater adventures soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

Half a day of snorkelling Trip, from 12.30 until 7pm (sunset).
Great experience, we had Spanish snorkelling guide, super nice, knowledgeable and helpful.
Book the trip with him!
The whole experience is very well organized with different kind of snorkelling spots (each incredibly beautiful) and in each one something different to see.
The lunch is super tasty and the amount of time spent snorkelling was more than I had expected.
Given amount of snorkelling and different spots, we had an identifying card where we could check which fish we saw.
We were only 5 people in total (small group) and snorkelling guide was with us in the water to help find fish.

Fish: small black tip shark, squid, doris, Nemo, trumpet, parrot, trigger, banner and many more

I truly recommend it!

Thank you for your lovely review! We really aim to give our customers the best of Koh Lipe's snorkeling with a little personal touch :)
We are sure to pass your message on to our Guide, Yeray and thank him again for his amazing qualities he adds to our team.

We hope you can join us again soon for another eco tour experience.

Reviewed October 2, 2019

I've spend a week fun diving. Enjoyed every dive!

It was low season, so we had to repeat some dive sites. I didn't mind it at all. All of them are worth visiting multiple times.

Staff is friendly, skillful and makes every dive so much better. Especially Aris, who I did every dive with :)

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019

I did the Full scuba review as I hadn’t dived in many years. Becky the instructor was great, really friendly and supportive as I was a bit nervous in the beginning. We took it at a pace I felt comfortable with. Small dive groups, only me and 2 others, which is ideal. Good dive sites located near by. Would definitely recommend Adang Sea divers!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

I must say this was one of my best snorekiling trips in Thailand, and I've lived here for ten years. We saw lots of beautiful, healthy coral and a huge variety of fish. I got lucky enough to see a giant murray eel. Our guide, Pear, was super friendly and helpful. The sunset snorkeling program helps you avoid the crowds, so it's just you and the fish. The stop at the sunset beach was also brilliant.

Date of experience: July 2019