“Good service and best dive center”

Koh Lipe Castaway Divers
Ranked #5 of 11 Tours in Ko Lipe
More attraction details
Owner description: Castaway Divers is a small friendly PADI Dive Resort, running daily fun dives and offering all PADI diving courses from discovery experiences to Dive Master training. We dive from traditional local longtail boats and limit our dive groups to 4 divers per guide for enjoyable, relaxed diving. We are located just outside Tarutao National Marine Park, home to some of Thailand’s most pristine soft corals, hard corals, and exotic fish life.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I visit Koh Lipe with my friends. need to diving and relax for holiday.
too much like many thing i found in underwater.
Thank for Tos good divelead and good service to takecare us.
hope to see you in next time.

1  Thank YingTomm

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Best dive center!!! During my visit to Koh Lipe I decided to take the open water certificate, and I am so happy I did it with Castaway Divers! The staff was super qualified and offered so much help! They were also really friendly and down to Earth - especially Sonja and Tos - I won't forget you! :-) The surroundings where you dive is magical, and I even saw a turtle :-)) And don't worry about anything - the staff will take such good care of you and teach you everything you need to know! I sincerly recommend everyone to make a visit to Castaway resort, and Castaway Divers!

1  Thank Clara M
Reviewed December 3, 2013

There are tons of dive shops on KohLipe. There are actually quite a few good ones. But if you're looking for a great staff, good equipment, the best dive sites and a great atmosphere you're choice is down to one: CASTAWAY DIVERS.

2  Thank Frank V
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I loved the atmosphere at the dive shop and the staff are friendly and helpful. Because of this I decided to pay substantially more than the going rate for a day's snorkelling. So imagine my surprise to discover that we weren't sent with a guide or instructor - just the driver of the long tail boat who didn't speak English or show us how to use the equipment. For the extra money, I expected more. We'd done a little snorkeling before but the couple with us had not, and were quite lost. Also, when we got back we were told there would be a five percent fee for using a credit card, which seemed exorbitant and which had not been explained to us. Pretty unsatisfactory all round.

1  Thank zabarzan
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The "Boss" of the diving school Mr. Toss is a extremely good and experienced diver. Big knowledge of the sea and fish and reefs.
They have great equipment and do a super fair business. Not the type of diving school with the time in the neck. An outstanding experience. Also nice guesture is that he was sending pictures for free to my email account after the course. The spanish diving teacher at this school (forgot his name) also is doing a great and calm job. These two have fun teaching and diving.. Great..
Oh.. and not to forget.. free lunch on a high thai food level..